UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April All Talking

Jazz

oooooooooo HLGS i loooooooooooooooooooove your tuk tuk!!!!!!! fab piccies too.

Suzeanna, nope i managed to keep my gob shut, it was pointed out to me there was a time and a place and i had gone to pay my respects to joan... i couldn't believe the 3 of them turned up, 2 faced eejits

good luck with sorting your fence out, i did see some one build fence out of deck boards before now... i think your garden is massive though isn't it? i bought stock fencing and attached screening with cable ties, took me about an hour and does the job perfectly!

Another thought, Suzeanna, is broom. Besides the yellow you can get various cream and red ornamental ones, and they keep their leaves in winter. Bee friendly also.

Thanks for reminding me about comfrey. Am not thinking straight, as there is a ton of the stuff coming up in the garden so will make a poultice.

Wow Sam :) I can think of worse places to work :)

Glad the funeral went ok Griff and well done for holding your tongue with the evil git neighbours :flowers:

Got to work this morning, and got told I should have been there at 9.10 not 9.30 (I got there at 9.25). I had messaged the manager last week to ask what time my shifts were and was told 9.30-5.30. This morning I was told that locums start 20 mins earlier :rolleyes:

Am still loving Ana the Audi :) I am getting used to being lower down - I love that when I put my foot down that she goes :)

Morning.

I had most of my hair cut off yesterday - I used way too much shampoo this morning, and I've tried to tie my hair back twice today before remembering its too short for that now :laughingsmiley: I also picked up my new glasses yesterday, so nearly don't recognise myself when I look in the mirror :cool04:

Glad Ana is turning out to have been a good choice Jayne :)

• Like 1

murtle, feel better soon

wow a year already Sam

Sophie, hope you get used to he short hair soon, it took me ages

Gooster, why on earth didn't he tell you that when you asked what time you started it, dozy s*d, glad you are loving the car

been to the drs, i think i have another urine infection, i have had an horrific pain in the left hand side of my abdomen for a couple of days so googled it and it said it could be a uti ... i was told to take the antibiotics today if i was getting symptoms (the nurse dipped it and there was blood but there always is as my kidneys bleed).... i am not really getting my usual symptoms just the pain so i have dropped a sample at the hospital for them to grow cultures from, i will take the tablets and hope the pain goes away, if not i will be trotting back to the gp to see a dr and find out what is wrong

Hope you soon feel better Griff and it's not another infection.

Broom is a great idea Owl, we used to have a lot in our old garden, very pretty. What does comfrey look like growing? I wouldn't know it if it bit me!

That place looks like paradise Sam..shame about the human snakes in your Garden of Eden.

thanks, i really don't know whats up, never mind!

just been and had a drink with my dads boss, complimented him on his planting outside the council house ready for the irish premier, 9000 plants he has planted and the premier won't even see them! i was going to suggest he should have sent for merledogs to help him out Lol

• Like 1