UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April All Talking

Jazz

O.M.G! I got a Tesco delivery this morning and when the driver pointed out that the light bulbs I'd ordered had been substituted I asked to look a them first to see if they were suitable for my light fitting.

I took one look at the box and seeing they were a bayonet fitting I uttered the immortal words "Oh no I need a screw."

The poor delivery driver did his best to keep his face straight but lost it a couple of seconds later.

I felt like a proper Charlie :blinking1: :rolleyes:

• Like 6

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: Marion. My last Tesco delivery driver was quite fit, I think I would have died on the spot if I had said something like that :unsure:

I have just been sorting out my fence, a few of the nails on the top of the fence were coming out, so I have been out with a hammer and hammered them back in. One nail was missing though and I didn't have any nails, so I put a screw in that instead. Just call me a DIY goddess :biggrin: Unfortunately my iPod on shuffle did not behave itself and chose the moment I took my dock outside to go from playing Bon Jovi and other reasonable music, to playing One Direction :rolleyes: :laugh:

Gooster soft tops are fantastic fun in the summer... actually ours is good in winter/autumn as it has heated seats so as long as it is dry and not too windy and cold you can risk the roof off

Lol Yantan, that is priceless

busy day today, doctors again, then i had to go back and take a magnetic collar down for one of the nurses dogs so i took pup with me... she is deffo not a fan of the bus, she likes seeing people but would rather not go on the bus so we will keep on trying. when i got back i also had some bad news.... one of the old ladies who i have known for the last 3o odd years died in the early hours of the morning (the lady who i took flowers too and sent her flowers as well) i am glad she is no longer suffering but she was such a lovely lady i will miss her a lot