UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April All Talking

Jazz

i think helly means bepanthen... it is a nappy rash cream, buscopan is for your gut

Suzeanna, hope your cough eases and shame about having to be out so early... hope the dogs go on o.k

no sign of infection in my tat yet so i guess my ashes have taken, need to go and get some cranberry tablets as i have stupidly run out

Archie and I were out for a nice walk at 8.30am. He had great fun following bunny trails. He also got into someone's back garden and when the owner came out he barked like crazy at him :blush02: I could hear the owner telling him that he didn't not know why he was gobbing off as it was his garden after all. I called out an apology and the chap just waved back and said "no problem". In fairness to The Archibald the garden had no back fence and is just open to the track we were walking on.

Hope your cough eases soon Suzeanna and you get some sleep :flowers:

Glad you slept well Alex :)

Norty Archie :laugh: :rolleyes:

:wavey: Helly

Am waiting to pick up my car - the salesman is running behind, so I have to wait even longer to drive Ana home :angry: :rolleyes:

Mum and dad will be here in 20 mins to take my landy home - am really going to miss driving him, he's so big and good to drive. Ana is going to be a big change :unsure:

How do you pronounce Ana? I felt low to the ground in my old Volvo but sit much higher in Sylvia, my Fiat.

I am taking a break from packing pencils - no I didn't get them all finished in time for yesterday's pick-up but if I can get the rest of them done this weekend it will go in last weeks pay packet all the same :)

To add to my woes, I'm very bloated and my tummy hurts so I bought some Windeze...it says gentle relief from bloating and trapped wind without embarrassment. They lied! Thank heavens I wasn't anywhere in hearing of my OH, though Rosie did give me a very odd look! :D

• Like 2