UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April All Talking

Jazz

All good points and great examples thanks but it just makes me want to weep seriously weep that people have the time to nit pick so much ( and they do ) I will reword as clearly its needed but it will have to go on a very long list of things I have to do

The Dogs Trust have an entire department who run their scheme ( we have meet them ) and it brings in 35 million pound a year so clearly there are a lot of folk who like sponsoring dogs

and that is time you could be devoting to caring for the dogs.

Although he is small minded and nit picking if he can influence others then it is worth dealing with.

You both do a fantastic job out there and deserve to feel proud of what you do, and not be brow beaten by someone

who obviosly has little knowledge of what is involved in caring for a dog, never mind lots of dogs in very poor

circumstances.

Don't let the bu--ers get you down.

• Like 1

I hope the osteopath has helped murtle :flowers:

Sam, sorry to hear idiots are being idiotic :GroupHug: I would say ignore them, but thats easier said than done.

Jayne, I hope you're feeling better today :flowers:

I spent yesterday at an agility show with Logan and Kia. My face is now a rather fetching shade of pink, having forgotten to put any sunscreen on :blush: I managed to get my mum to video a couple of my runs.

- that was clear and we finished in 2nd place :biggrin:

- he knocked a pole but was really good otherwise :)
  • Like 3

Hope the osteopath has mended you Murtle - I love the feeling you get when you have been mended (even if they have hurt you in the process :unsure: :laugh: )

Well done Sophie, Logan and Kia :)

Glad you had a nice walk in the sunshine Griff :flowers:

Am seeing Gary Barlow tonight :biggrin: :wub:

Came into town early to have some food in the station bar before the concert - they only serve sandwiches now (before they used to do deals like a curry and a pint for 8 quid). Had to find somewhere else to eat, however everywhere is rammed with it being a concert night, so have ended up in Cafe Rouge :)

With Owen due to arrive within the next week or so its started to hit home that theres going to be another massive change in our lives from now on, here was me bimbling along thinking ahhhhh grandkids all the fun of babies with next to none of the stress - ummm nope! I've been doing a little bit of reading on mumsnet and various grandparent forums - and its shocked me! When did the world get so damned risk averse that pretty much everything I did as a parent is now considered to be a health risk or inappropriate? FFS how the hell did Nick survive to be come a parent himself if those things were so bad for him? I am dumbfounded at the stuff that parents these days are being told to avoid doing and I havent yet dared look at anything to do with pets and babies on the parenting boards because I know my blood pressure wont take it. Its a bloody minefield .... and I'm staying well well well away from mumsnet in future its too upsetting.

It's a gorgeous morning so I've done some gardening. Quick cuppa and then start doing the boring stuff which pays my wages.

My review went really well yesterday - I've brought in some hefty projects this year which have resulted in a lot of savings (a large part of the combined annual target) so although this is the half year review I hope I get a big bonus at the end of it.

Edited by merledogs
  • Like 1