UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April All Talking

Jazz

Bioflow collar helped my old cat Muffin.

I don't have the harness issue quite right either. I have been recommended a firm called Kisi in Norfolk who will make to order as well as the stock sizes. I need something which can be used as a tracking harness but which has extra control to stop sudden lunges.

No lie in tomorrow :rolleyes: Blue is lame. He's not been right since he had his feet done on Monday and today he was walking very strangely with his right hind :unsure: Took a video and put it on Facebook (am friends with his farrier on there). Farrier thinks it may be an abscess, so is coming at 9.30 tomorrow morning to have a look. This is very good of him as he is off for Easter, but it does mean I wave goodbye to my lie in. However Blue comes first :wub:

Hope Naughty harnesses can get sorted and poorly Blue heals quickly.

We have made the ferry, it's a long time since I have been on a ferry as we normally do the eurotunnel, but because of all the delays on that today we refunded that ticket and bought a ferry crossing, did the mad dash home got our passports that no one wanted to look at and soon we will be on our way. For all the trips we have done to france over the last year especially, you'd think we'd be dab hands...we are clearly not!!

xxx

Awwww Gooster, hope blue is ok and easily mended

Owl, i hope you manage to get your harness sorted out... i think i have spent around £150 on them since i have had her

Murlte, Lol, i am sure we can add some thing to your list for you to achieve...so glad you made the ferry and doesn't surprise me that no one checked your passport

hospital for me this Am

I need to stay on top of Baddies teeth - they were in a bad state when he came in to rescue so Gap arranged for him to have a dental and he had a few removed, we've been giving him dental chews and he's got nylabones and filled bones which he does chew on but I'm noticing a slight build up of plaque already. Not sure he's going to be terribly cooperative about me brushing them but needs must lol However I've been looking at all the different kinds of tooth stuff out there for dogs from pastes, to sprays to food or water additives - has anyone used these products and are there any good ones you can recommend?

Snow, we tried the stuff you add to water, it made diesel very poorly with the squits so just thought i would warn you. would he eat raw chicken wings? they worked wonders with laneys teeth

Gooster, hope Blue is better soon

been to have my 3rd ct scan done and got some shopping done, got home to find dad had walked Kota for me!

So long as it drains, Blues abscess should clear quickly. We went to Bakewell this morning, went into the teddy bear and doll shop and got two soft toys for the twins, and had a yummy cafe Salzburg in the Austrian coffee shop. Glad we went early as it was heaving as we left.

I love Bakewell - went to a flyball show there about 8 years ago and it was fab :) Had some time off between racing and judging so got to wander into the village :)

Hope the twins are doing ok now :flowers:

Hope your CT scans are clear Griff :GroupHug:

It has been gorgeous here today, have had Ana's roof down lots :biggrin: Have bought Apple TV so that I can watch Netflix stuff through my tv instead of my iPad - going to set that up in a minute (although I have just had a corona, so this could be interesting!!)

Abby is still in sbu, but feeding well now. Last night a new midwife on checked Jamies temperature and found he was too cold, so he's on a heat pad now. Still no word on when they can come home yet.

Hope all poorly pets soon pick up, and everyone has a good Easter break.