UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November's Normal Niggles

merledogs

vet has just rung

not great news in all

shes using her new leg most of the time, but her front leg is really bad. they were going to wait till the back legs were fixed, but now they are going to do it on tuesday.

at least she will have cage rest and painkillers for both

I wont have her back for another week though *ssnniiffffffff sobbbbbbb*

vet has just rung

not great news in all

shes using her new leg most of the time, but her front leg is really bad. they were going to wait till the back legs were fixed, but now they are going to do it on tuesday.

at least she will have cage rest and painkillers for both

I wont have her back for another week though *ssnniiffffffff sobbbbbbb*

Awww, Jazz.

But if the front leg repairs as well as the back leg think how much better she will be in a week.

We do miss them so much though.

awww Jazz, she really is in the best place, look at it this way...... she has only had to be left once instead of you having to take her back again and leave her and have her know what is likely to happen. If they don't call you early in the morning to let you know how she is i would ring them, they will be used to owners worrying

Owl, sorry to hear the chap hasn't been in touch.... i hope you can get your place built and you are settled before xmas

My mum and dad are fab, i was bidding on a used lumia 520 phone on ebay as i can't afford a new one (never would spend that much cash on myself) and my mum said if you get outbid don't bid again, i didn't understand why.... she just came trotting downstairs with a xmas pressie all wrapped up and told me to open it...... there was my new phone! i really love it i have never had a "proper" smart phone before... i had a touch and type nokia (which i love) i am just getting to grips with having to touch the screen for everything Lol

• Like 1

Archie is home. He has some more Zantac to take and has to be starved for the next 24 hours. Then it's rice and chicken for the next few days to see if a blander diet will improve things.

He was very norty in the car on the way back. He chewed through his seatbelt restraint (it clips him from his harness to the seat belt buckle) and tore up the seat cover! I pulled over as soon as I was able, which just happened to be beside a little nature reserve, thinking he might have been desperate for the loo although he had had a run in the park next to the vets when we came out and gone. No that was not it although he was overjoyed just to be out of the car.

Ruby's just taken him for an hour long walk as we are then leaving him for a few hours to go and look at the Christmas display at a garden centre near Carlisle. He normally sleeps after his walk so I hope he will stick to his routine and not tear the house up whilst we are away! I don't know what's got into him lately - unless it's a response to the acid reflux?? Anyway he's had some Zantac and a jab of something in the vets so he should be feeling a whole lot better.

It's a lovely day here - cold and frosty but with gorgeous blue skies :)

Aftrnoon. Havn't rad back (and my kyboard is still playing up) xcpt that Archi isn't wll. Paws crossd h fls bttr soon.

I am going to buy a nw laptop cos not only is th kyboard knackrd on this on, but th SD card radr is too and th USB ports arn't working proprly. It's had a good innings but it's tim for nw. Quit fancy on of th touchscrn ons.

Had a successful afternoon shopping and got all my SS stuff :)

Have had to give Archie another syringe of Zantac and as it's now been well over 24 hours since he last ate I have put a dish of chicken breast and rice in his feeding stand but he doesn't want it :(

Alex I'm glad to hear you are treating yourself to a new laptop :)