UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November's Normal Niggles

merledogs

Very relieved for you, griff.

Good thoughts fro Trudy tomorrow, and I hope they sort out your benefits.

Does anyone remember I posted ages ago about a lady I know who had a set-to with the job centre people because they told her to lie about her qualifications and experience and pretend she had none so they could get her into a low paid job quickly, and because they demanded her password so they could access and read all her emails? Been out of touch for ages, but have just had news that she did get a good job fairly quickly via an agency.

Owl I remember that incident with your friend. I am glad she managed to get a good job :)

Positive thoughts being sent for Trudy.

I have little Eve later today so I need to go round Evie proofing the house. I also plan to get our tea made in advance so I just have it to warm up - we are having a lamb shank stew.

*Squeeeeeeeee* mum does it again .... Nick wants a solid state hard drive which are rather expensive and more than I wanted to spend on him for xmas so reluctantly I agreed to give him cash towards one (I dont like just giving money as I like to see him opening pressies) however .... I was looking on the Amazon Black Friday deals and saw that they had an SSD coming up in the sale this morning so I have patiently waited and watched and the second it went live I nabbed one even before I knew the price as these deals sell out in seconds, and if it hadn't been a good deal I could have rejected it .... but it was in my price range so I got him one :cheer: :cheer:

• Like 1

Glad your friend got a job Owl :)

Well done Snow - I love grabbing a bargain :biggrin:

Just got my little bro to order my new phone :) It is so handy having a little bro who works for Apple - nice discount :biggrin: it should be delivered on Thursday :) Just need to get my SIM card sorted, then I will be up to date :biggrin:

Well done Snow! I'm another that loves bagging bargains.

Glad you are getting your phone sorted Jayne.

Evie has just set off for a walk with her daddy, their dog Sadie and my lil fella, Archie. I have set her toys out in different places in the sitting room so she can find them when she comes back to spend the afternoon. I love that she has a "bag of treasures" - it's a little Evie sized knapsack where she keeps her most favourite things. I haven't looked in it as it will be more fun to have her show me the contents.

Well done Snow! I'm another that loves bagging bargains.

Glad you are getting your phone sorted Jayne.

Evie has just set off for a walk with her daddy, their dog Sadie and my lil fella, Archie. I have set her toys out in different places in the sitting room so she can find them when she comes back to spend the afternoon. I love that she has a "bag of treasures" - it's a little Evie sized knapsack where she keeps her most favourite things. I haven't looked in it as it will be more fun to have her show me the contents.

What a great deal you have. Fantastic dog walkers and a little un that you can hand back when you've had enough.