UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November's Normal Niggles

merledogs

What a great deal you have. Fantastic dog walkers and a little un that you can hand back when you've had enough.

It is isn't it :) Daddy came to pick her up around 4.30pm. She discovered my singing Elvis pig (which Sam Skwirrel might also remember!) and she "sang" and danced along to that until the batteries ran out.

Hope Trudy recovers quickly from her anesthetic Alicia. Did they give you any idea when you might get to take her home?

• Like 1

Jazz, i really hope Trudy is back home causing mischief soon

Lol, Yantan Evie sounds like a right little character

We sent the cardiologist some flowers to say thanks for helping diez, i had orfered them before we got the good news about the tumour so rang today to leave a message for him to say it was benign, i have had an email back saying thanks for the flowers but mike wants to see diez again when her stitches are out to check her heart is now back to normal.... i hope i don't need to leave her behind again as she will be really p*ssed off

im not saying we all rely on trudy to tell us when its food time for any of us, the doors need locking/unlocking etc, but we are all hungry, eating at strange times and even the fish are knocking on the glass, and the place isnt secured at night *ahem*

hope she comes back soon or we will all starve

:wavey:

I'm joining snow in the :cheer: :cheer: camp over the amazon black friday deals. I had a look this morning and one of the things my mum asked for on her Christmas list was coming up. Managed to grab her one for 1/3 of the price it would normally be :) That's my christmas shopping started...

Kia got the all clear from the vet yesterday :) It was good timing as she'd managed to suss out all my attempts to hide antibiotics in various food stuffs, and I'd had to resort to force feeding her the tablets for a couple of days. Fingers crossed the infection is actually cleared up and doesn't flair back up.

Great news about Kia and Trudy, i had a mad dash to the vets this am, diez was throwing up, wouldn't eat and coughing, within 10 minutes of the phonecall she was being seen... top notch service, they gave her a jab and some more medicine and she seems brighter and i am going to whisper this..... she hasn't cried once and i have given her no painkillers!!!!!

Yantan, hope your work arrives quickly

my consultant decided to spring blood tests on me.... posted me out a form and it arrived unexpectedly today, when am i seeing him? tomorrow! just had to race to the hospital to get them done and i am sure one of them was wrong... he can take the blame for that Lol

I've just had a right palaver to get a Tesco home delivery booked for Christmas which involved me having to clear my cache and then have a couple of attempts to see if the Tesco calendar would go beyond mid December. Eventually I got there but the 23rd and 24th slots were all gone even though they've only been released today! I've booked a delivery for the 22nd which will do me though. So if you are a Tesco home shopper wanting a Christmas delivery and haven't already booked yours don't delay further!

Griff you posted the same time as me. I am glad Diez was seen promptly. I'm sending positive thoughts :flowers:

My work arrived about a half hour ago :)

Edited by Yantan

Hope Diez is feeling better soon :flowers:

Glad you got your Tesco delivery sorted Marion :)

My new phone has arrived at my dad's work. Am well impressed - it was ordered at 12pm yesterday and was delivered at 10.55 this morning :) I then got a text from Apple confirming the delivery and telling me they hope I enjoy it :)