UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November's Normal Niggles

merledogs

Hope Trudy's x rays are ok Jazz :flowers:

Nipped to Crown Point this morning to see what I can do about my phone. My Nokia died a few months ago, so I went back to my old iPhone. I decided that the iPhone was so much easier to use than the Nokia, so have stuck with it. Am not due my upgrade until April, and since the latest apple software was released (which my phone can't have), all my apps keep crashing as they are all for the new software. My little brother works for Apple, so can get me discount on an iPhone 5c, so I nipped into Vodafone to see how easy it is to change the handset. When I went in, all the staff were busy, so I went next door to Thomson to see if they price matched the website. Anyhow, I might have booked a holiday for next November :ninja: :laugh: :rolleyes: It's all vodafone's fault - if they would have not been busy, I wouldn't have had to call next door to occupy my time :laugh: Anyway, I can swap my phone over and it's all fine :)

• Like 1

ooo costa coffee, now your talking!

through many phone calls, some of the disabled money I was told last week I would be getting plus backpay, im told today im not entitled to.

they have my new address and are posting to here, but because I havent spoken to one person in the whole of the benefits system, my money has been stopped!

ive now spoken to one person in the one persons dept, so hope its sorted out

ill know next week when its supposed to be going in

pssd off now!