UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June's Jolly Jawings

merledogs

Oh that's wonderful news. Congratulations Loo

Best of luck Suzeanna & Jazz

Erm now you're asking Alex. Let me see - red Verbena, Delfiniums, Grannys bonnets (Aquilega one of my faves), bacopa, a type of spiraea I've not come across before has lovely leaves Snow something, a Cordyline which is brown and green to make a centrepiece out what to the rest of our bit of the close is their front but is our back, Blue nemesia, 2 Hebes, 2 Eurphorbia, 2 Penstemon

• Like 1

Commiserations & congratulations as appropriate to everyone with news :flowers:

Spent the day in Llandrindod Wells again - its a lovely drive but lonnnngggggg and even longer coming back for some reason but the scenery is breathtaking for much of it makes me feel really glad to be back home in Wales. Have to do it all again in 2 weeks time though it makes for a very long and tiring day.

Uh oh Michelle - you will give Alex more plant ideas :wink: :laugh:

Congrats Loo :)

Hope the house swap works Jazz :)

Had a busy day at work today - the other optician was over an hour late as she was stuck in traffic, so I had all my patients to see and hers for the first hour :rolleyes: Then I got a patient who needed an emergency referral to Chesterfield, which put me even further behind :rolleyes:

Had a lovely evening though once I left work, went to the farm to see Blue and just Sat in the field with him whilst he grazed at my feet and nuzzled me :wub: Got some pics, I will upload them when I get home :)

Blue :wub:

Congratulations Loo :)

Good luck Jazz :flowers:

It's Friday :cheer: I'm at yet another agility show all weekend (well, home in the evenings, as its only 20 mins down the road). Looks like the weather will be nice :) I've actually been proactive this week and managed to get most of my weekend chores done already, so I can feel less guilty about leaving OH home alone doing all the housework all weekend.

The laptop had to go to hospital for a few days so I could sneak on via the work pc to catch up but not really post.

The TV event went very well tho on the beach that morning China found a dead seal to roll on, then transferred the odour to Jed and Reg on the way home so those 3 had to have a shower ...... but it meant 2 pristine white dogs ready for their appearance so that was ok - until we got there and took them for a walk in the park, where they had a good run around then Madame found a stinky, muddy ditch to wallow in. Out she came black to the armpits - then she lured Jed into it with her! So 2 smelly, black sludge covered mini hippos!!! Had to obtain a bucket of water to wash them off - so much for me being cool, calm and collected - ended up soaked but at least they were only slightly off white for their debut, and I managed to dry off as well. Anyone who saw the clip - I would like to point out that the heavy breathing was China near the microphone, not me!

Poor Bo was most unhappy at being left at home - he is fine if one of the other Bigs is with him but if it is just him and the Littles he get very sorry for himself. Jan called in for a couple of hours and he spent the whole time on the bed under the worktop and refusing treats! VERY un-Bo..... if there are more events I will have to take him with me - the Littles will be fine at home and if he has to be left in the car I can padlock the tailguard and leave the boot lid up with the solar fan on full blast for him.

Oh flip I forgot all about the Vets clinic TV programme :( I knew I had something to do on Wednesday and had even bookmarked the site but it just got lost in the hopeless pile of clutter that is my mind. I hope they put it up on the site Buddyboy - or maybe you are hoping they don't :worried_anim:

Bloody hell Murtle! Good luck with that :flowers: