UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Jimmy Jammering

merledogs

Really trivial statement - I am sampling Wild Raspberry Sourz received as a Christmas gift. Not too bad a taste but can't decide if it looks more like something Barbie should drink or some form of pink paraffin from the same era as green shield stamps!

:laugh: @ Murtle

Bought myself 2 new dresses today from the Dorothy Perkins sale. They are absolutely gorgeous - one was £25 and the other was £12. Now my legs are a bit thinner, they look longer :biggrin: I reckon I could get away with wearing them for work in the summer :)

• Like 2

Evening will have to try to remember to follow you Liz. I've only just started on twitter myself properly and got into a right pickle the other day

Griff I'm really sorry to hear your news and hope that the meds help you.

Sorry you've had car trouble Murtle and hope you get back home without any hassles.

Sam I've guessed what your news is and have probably got it very wrong. Fingers crossed it turns out the way you want it to. Whatever it is

Really trivial statement - I am sampling Wild Raspberry Sourz received as a Christmas gift. Not too bad a taste but can't decide if it looks more like something Barbie should drink or some form of pink paraffin from the same era as green shield stamps!

Oooh I got introduced to that over Christmas too. Made some gorgeous Raspberry Daiquiris with it

• Like 1

Spoke to Mike today to thank him for still doing the class yesterday. Had a really good chat with him again. He even has a dog called Charlie :) Just had to hide phone away as he walked past as I was typing :rolleyes: Treadmills are so much more fun when I have access to the refuge and Facebook :biggrin: :laugh:

how in the name of all that is green and squirrely can you type on the treadmill , I can bearly breathe when I am running let alone hold a phone and as for typing I would fall off if I tried !

• Like 2

Good luck Alex x

Ooo exciting times Sam

Well done Jayne, we (I) expect photos on their outings please!

Nice mechanic neighbour has managed to fit the exhaust parts we had So fingers crossed for the trip up north to home!! Thanks for all your good car thoughts xxx

Good luck Alex. Positive thoughts for meeting today.

Safe journey Murtle - I'll wave as you drive past lol

Frustrating for you (and us!) Sam and no doubt nerve wracking too. Hope you get through the weekend without combusting.

Morning - hangover from the meths is not too bad thanks Murtle ;) I must be a natural!

Michelle - do come & find WagTails on Twitter. I'm also there are WhizzieC but not using that one. I am hoping that Oldies Club will link up, retweet etc so you have as much chance as possible of getting your commission bookings. Who is it who would do this please - Victoria or Angela?

• Like 1

I don't run on the treadmill - too much impact on my joints :) I do a fast walk instead (usually 3.7mph).

Alex, your meeting will be fine :flowers:

Glad your car is mended Murtle - have a safe journey home :flowers:

Am going to take dresses on my hols, so will get pics then :biggrin:

Am really struggling to get back into the routine of getting up early after my extended Christmas break :angry: I have never been a morning person, but usually cope ok getting back into my routine. Not this time - quite annoying as I made sure I was up by 9.30 most days, so that I didn't have this problem :rolleyes:

(null)

Lol whizzie, my dad loves the green sourz... i personally think it is vile!!!!

Murtle glad your car is mended...safe trip home

Gooster, how long is it to the holiday now??

Merledogs good luck with your meeting, i am sure you will be fine.

Laney is acting very odd this morning, i don't know whats wrong with him but he isn't himself, i could really do without him getting sick