UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November's Naughty Natterings

merledogs

Evening :wavey:

I've had Chinese takeaway and a pint of lager while I was waiting for it and then another half when I got home. I must be the cheapest date ever cos I am now squiffy :rolleyes:

RMF : I am very annoyed cos I paid £300 for a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 the other day and even though I got 8% off in Argos, I saw it on the John Lewis site for £238 today (with £50 cashback, which I'll also hopefully get) :mad: You can't return electrical stuff to Argos either as it's exempt from the 30 day return, otherwise I'd have taken it back and ordered one from JL.

Kinky stinky has been in the spare room today while I was at work and is currently curled up on the supersoft blanky I've put on the back of the sofa for her. I thought she'd gone this morning cos I forgot and left the door open while I poo picked but when I got back in she was still on the back of the sofa :wub:

Edited by merledogs

well the invision customer forums are awash with people complaining about spam registrations... we have gotten off lightly so far (only 40 odd registrations - some sites have had hundreds).

even with the latest security patch it looks like invision may have a problem on their hands

The Monty Python gang liked Spam didn't they?? :)

I have tickets for David Essex in Blackpool tomorrow and we had booked a premier inn so we could stop over and shop the following day. My friend's Dad is very ill and she can't go now. I may still go by myself- but Blackpool frightens me after watching the '999' series recently!!! Oh hey....

I really like it, but then I don't have anything to compare it to. I am sure I've only used a fraction of its functionality so far but I'm not going to delve too deeply into it until Chrimbo and then I'll start downloading lots of apps and stuff. It's really good for watching YouTube and there are zillions of apps you can get for it. I've ordered a keyboard dock for mine as well, but the on screen keyboard is a good size even with fat fingers. Downloaded the Kindle app and my first book last night :) If he's going to get one, tell him that John Lewis have them for £238 with £50 cash back which you get from Samsung, so less than £200! I got the 16GB but you can get them with more memory, at an inflated price. The memory is expandable with a micro SD card so I bought a 32GB one of those for half price in Argos (£30). HTH :flowers:

Moaning :tired:

Kinky's resettlement continues well. She spent the night in the living room last night with Mia cat, Taffy and Beau and all was calm. Taffy went up to her and had a good sniff this morning. She rubbed her head against him :wub: He kept sniffing at her so she told him off and he went off with tail between legs. I can't believe this is the same cat which hated dogs even within the last year when I brought her into the house for a brief spell. And as for mummy, every time I touch her now she starts purring her ickle head off :wub: Showed no sign of interest in going out this morning, even though I had her in my arms by the open door - she just snuggled into me and purred. I am going to get her a little cat harness so that we can have little pootles around the garden and the rest of the house (don't want her going out the cat flap).