UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November's Naughty Natterings

merledogs

Oh dear I've now found something else that Rob might have to ban me from :biggrin: :D the auctioneers that I'm using to sell mums stuff were taking internet bids during the sale and I had been meaning to get around to finding out how that worked, anyway I signed up for the site they use, and have been watching 2 different live auctions this morning almost as exciting as being there I've been looking through catalogues for up coming sales and found loads of interesting things, if my brother and/or MIL aren't able to go with me on Wednesday I might not bother now and stay home and watch it online and bid for the couple of lots I fancy.

• Like 1

Yantan, I am not at all surprised by that story, we have had a few similar. Also, sometimes farming people have been known to pick up a stray dog, pop it in a run, feed and water it and think, oh well the vet is coming next week so we will wait until then and get it scanned.

We appear to be suffering an influx of spammers, I was online very late last night and as is my habit I checked Refuge before going to bed only to find several HIGHLY inappropriate posts by new members, so I deleted the lot and banned the spammers, I've done another couple this morning and just did another one - thanks for the report Marion.

do you remember Uncle Albert? the yorkie with the ear cut off?

hes coming back here tomorrow!

its a shame the lady has given him up due to bad health,

BUT HES COMING BACK TO MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

till hes found a home ......

Uh huh and you think you'll be able to let him go a second time do ya? lol

I'm sitting here with a vest under my Wales shirt & thermal socks looking out at the horrible grey drizzle and thinking I must be bonkers to be going to a rugby match in this weather lol Bri is coming to pick me up in 30 mins and this time we do have parking in MilStad which is why we have to go so early, going to walk up into Cardiff and see if we can find somewhere to have a meal before kick off thats not over run with rugby supporters and which can take a wheelchair. Tossing a coin between my waterproof Cardiff Blues jacket which isn't lined or my lovely thick pink fleece which will be nice and warm but isnt really waterproof decisions decisions, as it is I'll probably end up sweltering wherever we end up eating as I'm dressed for the stadium. Still looking forward to it though - glutton for punishment, they can't possibly play as badly as they did last week and I've never seen the Samoa Siva Tao live.