UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November's Naughty Natterings

merledogs

HASNT BEEN THAT COLD!!!!!

im moving in with you!

im ruddy frozen, heating doesnt go off!

now then ... im issed off at things breaking. im up to 7 now. yes a floor lamp and hairdryer are cheap things to buy, but cant get there ...... kettle ive bought online. just been on the phone to virgin for 45 minutes to sort out my mobile, and they are coming out again on wednesday to sort out the home phone...... but cant hear the door coz the bell has bust .......

corrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Just changed the address on my driving license, didn't know you could do it all online these days, I've only ever had a paper license but now of course they only do photo card ones so I thought they'd probably tell me to go get a photo and post it in (and pay for it of course) instead they are able to access the passport service database and use my passport photo & signature and will send me the new license for free, thats quite convenient but at the same time VERY big brother is watching you kinda unsettling.

Someone tell me to get my arse off the sofa and get in the shower. I'm still in my dressing gown :rolleyes: and I need to take the mutts out before I go to the flicks.

I was in the shower at 6:30 this morning :yawn: I'm not normally that early, but it was Church at 8am and I had all my Avon deliveries to do today.

We had a really good frost overnight but we've had a beautiful clear blue sunny, frosty day. I love days like that :)