UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November's Naughty Natterings

merledogs

Jazz, can you let him go again is the real question after seeing how happy you were to get him back.

Been without coffee for two days and had massive caffeine withdrawal symptons. Any one spoke to me literally got their heads bitten off and had bad shakes last night so i've bought some and my body is filled with joy [and caffeine!].I could honestly feel the difference...i'm obviously more addicted than i ever realised!

I knew it too Suzeanna :) Think the low point has to be a couple of weeks ago, I knew the answer to one of the questions was Adam Rickett :laugh:

Have been to the gym this morning and did a fitball class (class with the big gym ball things). It wasn't as mega hard as tone and shape, so hopefully will be able to walk tomorrow :)

Alicia, how many dogs do you have at the moment (including uncle Albert)?

he doesnt need walking as he falls over. he isnt too happy when the other 2 are playing rough. ive got 4 with him.

im swaying with letting him go, but just the thought of it upsets me.

but, if hes here I cant foster and I love it

ive given myself till I get back from hospital to decide

A bit of time to think sounds the best option then, don't make a snap decision you'll regret x

I still have no computer :-(. Workshop tomorrow is now paper based...sorry trees!

This is the second contract that my laptop has died just before finishing...spooky!!

My plane to Glasgow was driven by Ian Hazell. When he announced himself as Mr Hazell all I could think of was Cheryl :lily:

I wondered why he was late coming to bed last night. Actually he banged and crashed around so much it woke me up and I remained awake until 6am :mad: I used my time awake wisely by watching a couple of episodes of Vampire Diaries and replying to a snotty message my brother had left for me.

Big day tomorrow. I've got to go to Witney for an assessment for psychological counselling. I've been trying not to think of that but the exciting event afterwards. I had a tattoo done about 13 years ago and have wanted another one ever since but never gave it much thought. In the back of my mind I've thought I might like one with stars on it, one for each of the girls. Then a while ago I got served by somebody who had words tattooed onto the inside of her arm. It looked lovely but I wasn't close enough to see what it said. I then felt inspired! I'd heard a song that included the line 'Tomorrow finds the best way out is through' and that line meant so much to me. It just so happens that the tattoo parlour that was recommended to me is about 500 yards away from where I'm having the assessment. So tomorrow afternoon I'm having my tattoo done :cheer: Instead of stars, each of the girls have chosen a symbol. Daisy has a daisy, Molly a horseshoe in Kauto Stars colours, Emily a butterfly and Georgias is a cross between a paw print & a heart. I'm not totally sure on how it's all going to be arranged on my arm but I'm sure we'll come up with something. While Googling tattoo designs I spotted something else that I love and cannot live without so I'm having that done too while I'm there :luvlove:

I've dyed my hair pink.

I am not having a mid-life crisis :confused:

Cheryl, just go for it! I hope your assessment goes smoothly and the tattoo doesn't sting too much.

Jazz, good luck at the hospital...as for Uncle Albert, is he happy with you? Does he probably have much more time left on this earth? I said this on another forum and was shot down in flames so I'm probably going to get the same treatment here, but I honestly cannot see, when people on forums complain about dogs being passed from one home to another via Preloved sites or similar and say how unfair to the dog it is, how it can be any less unfair for one person to have a dog as a foster for months on end, then for whatever reason have to pass it to another home, then possibly have it back. The dog doesn't know one group of people has its wellbeing at heart, all it knows it was happy and felt secure then suddenly everything changed. If he has a definite offer of a permanent home and you won't miss him at all then fair enough let him go...if not, won't you end up feeling guilty?

Ooh Cheryl I can't wait to see piccies of your tattoo. I sometimes think about adding horse shoes to my pawprint on my back, but haven't gone through with it so far :)

Suzeanna makes very good points about Uncle Albert - I would keep him myself if at all possible - it sounds like he needs a special kind of home, which Jazz can provide and if he is settled, then he is best to stay put :)