UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October's Ornery Oration

merledogs

I have to go pick Rob up from Cardiff Central station later tonight - not looking forward to it at all, I hate driving in the dark and I hate driving in Cardiff in broad daylight let alone in the dark *ugh* I'm also not terribly keen on the area around the station where I need to wait - hopefully I can get in round the front by the taxi rank if not its going to be a choice of the one that scares me the least .... ick ick ick

Hello lots of people,

Hugs to everyone as lots are needed.

Collies r best, that's horrible. Jealousy is a horrible trait and comes out in nasty ways :-( ask for support from those around you if you are fusing it hard to trust, those you love you will work with you to rebuild your ability to trust.

This is a nice save haven from the pettiness of the outside world :-)

Jazz hope you can get your transport sorted out x

I have had a winge today at work, fed up of being treated like a mushroom and feeling very isolated. Hopefully, things will get better as they don't want me to leave.

Head forgotten things so love and hugs to all :-)

xxx

ok, ive been on the phone getting advice.

the benefits are changing next year. because I have 2 spare rooms, they will take £100 off my rent rebate. also the DLA is changing, ill have to have a medical and then they decide what ill be on, but they havent decided on how much you get yet

so im going to go on the transfer list in case a bungalow I like comes up, also the exchange list. I dont smoke or drink, but dont have a lot over each month,so losing £100 a month is a hell of a lot to lose. and thats just the start.

has anyone else come up against this to know what to do?

collies- sorry to hear what you are going through. However, it's not for you to prove your innocence, it's for them to try and prove your guilt (which obviously they won't be able to). As to who's done it - maybe the person who actually did it was in danger of being found out, so made a pre-emptive strike and put you in the frame? So have a think who that might be :GroupHug:

cindere - hello :wavey:

Wonder where Alex (merledogs) was first thing? Hers is usually the first post of the day, horrendously early!

Aww, it's nice to be missed. I didn't have time this morning to come online. I was fast asleep by 9.30 last night, so woke up at 3.30 (I usually sleep for six hours regardless of what time I go to sleep). I did manage to get back to sleep eventually, but got woken up by the alarm at 7 and had to be out by 8 so didn't have time to log on. I promise I'll try not to do it again :happy:

jazz - swapping for a bungalow sounds like a good idea, especially with your mobility problems :flowers:

RMF : Guess who's going to a meeting on Tuesday with the company which has just made me redundant? :biggrin: Not with anyone in our division so don't think there will be anyone there that I know, but I shall enjoy myself nevertheless.

Edited by merledogs
  • Like 1

'collies r best' - sending you good wishes. Sadly bullies are everywhere and not only in the school yard and come in many different forms.

Jazz - do you not qualify for ambulance transport (not the emergency kind - the patient transport kind??)

Hello :wavey: cindere, I don't know you but look forward to getting to know you :)

Good luck snow - keep your doors locked!!

We had a lovely day yesterday wedding frock shopping with baby girl - she found 'the one'!!! And then she went back today and chose the one that was her second favourite yesterday (it is a lot more glam than the first one!!)

I'm also looking forward to Emmerdale tonight !!!

• Like 1

Evening

Enjoy the meeting Alex. As i always say you will come out of that episode far better than those stuck in it and that treated you badly.

Collies I'm so sorry. It's probably someone you would least expect or maybe even someone you don't even know exists. I've got a shocking liar in my family who has reported 2 people close to her to authorities for serious offences and thank goodness the cases were soon dropped. It's more common than you might think sadly. Hoping yours is over and done with very soon. Must be very unpleasant and upsetting. I'm really sorry about Jodie passing too. Big hugs all round.

Hope you found the driving experience better than you thought Snow.

Lovely to see you here Vivienne. It's my wish that the refuge will one day get busier as it used to be. It's a fab forum with very lovely people who are genuine and care for each other outside in the real world too if they have the luck to meet.

Jazz hope you managed to sort a lift to the hospital. I don't know about the benefits but it seriously annoys me that people who are in the most need often receive the worst treatment. While others seem to get all sorts thrown at them.

Hope you get work sorted Murtle.

Oooh pleased she's found the wedding dress Loo. Very exciting.

Also looking forward to Emmerdale but am about to have a shower so won't be able to watch it live, live.

Thanks to Martyn didn't get to bed til 2.30 last night erm this morning. Thanks to Scoobs got woken up after 2 hours sleep as he kept bumbling around the room and wouldn't settle. In the end was sitting with him next to his duvet in the hope he would nod off with a cuddle. He did eventualy but I realised after a bit that my tum was making non stop, strange noises so it could have been me that woke him up.

Have been for my diddy run tonight. Am adamant I am doing this 3 times a week. Just hope I can build up to a reasonable distance to start losing the weight. I cannot stop putting it on the lower half of my body at all and it's getting me down. Top half is too thin so can't diet.

Edited by Jacobean
  • Like 1

Oh thats just fecking great, not only have I got to go out in the dark but after having been dry alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll day its just decided to bucket down!!! Add to that I'm miffed at Rob who rang to say his boss had dragged him into a pub and "made" him drink a pint of Guinness whilst they waited for the train ... so now I have to drive home in the dark & rain as well grrrrrrrrrrrrr just watching the live train arrivals board thingy now which says the trains now 20 mins late *sighs* so its gonna be even later at night I'm out now ohhhhhh geeeeeeeee how nice ....HAILSTONES!!!!

Thank you Michelle, on your running I don't know what ability you have for running so this may not be suitable, but this is a good way to be able to build up your running from scratch

http://www.c25k.com/

Unfortunately if you are like me, your bottom half will get bigger before it gets smaller (I am still waiting for the second part!). I don't know the answer to get a smaller bottom half with out loosing on the top though, but I have done work on building up my top half with weights and things but I am a very classic pear shape!

xx