UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October's Ornery Oration

merledogs

Ooh thank you! No idea when I will be around at present, but I have a parcels box which postie leaves things in. If it needs signing for he will leave a card & I can collect it from Dronfield sorting office which isn't far away.

Poor Izzie, hope she feels better soon.

Nice blinds Snow. Nice garden too :)

I've got the stand-in dog walker booked for the next 2 weeks. She was actually out walking my nephew's dog when I rang. Taz is spending the day with her and was being a good boy :)

I took Archie out myself! I know of a field where he can go mad following the scent of bunnies and there is a stone wall with a flat top which I can sit on and watch him. It's not a walk as such but let him run some of his energy off.

• Like 1

Jazz, forgot to say earlier that i hope all goes well with your appointment.

Blinds are lovely and so are those dragons

Yay, at least Evie arrived sensibly [i hope lol] and not up top of a moor or something :cheer:

San, lovely pics of your clever dogs :luvlove:

Just finished a thorough housework session and discovered one of the cats had thrown up on my bed, at least i discovered it now and not tonight :ohmy:

ewww thats nice of the cats

ive pulled all the muscles round my hip. oh goody. got to go back in 4 weeks

Ouch - have they suggested physio or anti-inflammatories in the meantime?

Owl - hope that you have care for your mum sorted out today.

Mum is a lot better, it was a mini stroke! Couldn't believe it, she couldn't speak to me yesterday and wouldn't open her eyes, and had to be spoon fed. Today she is almost back to how she was before, which is admittedly fairly muddled. Doctor visited and has given her some tablets which should make clots 25% less likely, which may help a bit. But I know that very old people who get these often have more and may not survive them. She doesn't have high blood pressure or anything.

My sister and aunt arrived, and sister and I have an appointment tomorrow morning to sign stuff to register enduring power of attorney.

• Like 1