UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September's Sibilant Susurration

merledogs

Evening

Hope it's dry for you tomorrow and it goes well Mary. Hope your job situation is resolved soon and you find something you love.

Hope everything has gone well for Jazz

Pleased Max's lumps are ok and hope his gum is soon sorted. Fingers crossed that next week you will hear word from V. Yes it does seem hyper freaking expensive.

We've got both Fergus & Scoobs booked in for Monday at the same time. That's going to be erm interesting. Scoobs has got a lump on his backside and we're not sure if it's cos of his disability and scuttling around or something else so he's being seen to. Fergus has got a strange sounding bark, not clear, so I'm concerned there is something going on there.

£65 for a consultation! I won't moan about our vets charging £18 then.

Will send positive thoughts on Monday for Scoobs and Fergus.

Ruby ordered a new Panda last week - she has had one for the last 4 years and loves it for it's great MPG and ease of parking - so when I spotted what seemed a very good deal in our local Fiat garage I showed her and encouraged her to go for it. Anyway it came today and it's luffley. The old one boasted 70mph, this one claims 80mpg so as she has a bit of travelling round to do this weekend she is going to check it out. I had a little drive of it and got the clock up 9 miles LOL.

Archie christened the back seat - by sitting on it, NOT peeing on it! He sat there with his "me not like this, it's different, I don't like different, oooh look another doggy passing by and look there's the start of one of my walks. Oh this is good. I like the ride in this car, I think I'll sing... woowoo I luffs to go a wandering along the country lanes woowoo".

• Like 1

Morning.

I'm feeling stupid this morning for letting Archie finish my curry last night. He'd had a bout of colic earlier in the week and I should have known better than to let him have something as unsuitable as curry. He never used to like it - it was one of George's passions - but remember me saying Archie was channelling George? Well here's another instance of it - he goes daft for curry now!

Anyway he woke me up in the early hours - yes unsurprisingly the colic was back :( I've managed to get a fruit Rennie in him which should help and I'll try and get him to have some Shape biscuits (nice and bland and if he doesn't eat the colic gets worse) before the DW comes for him. I don't want his walk to be spoiled. Hits self on head for being a stupid idiot.

Morning Alex- how's Timmy?

Hope Jazz got through her op ok, guess she'll be in hospital for a little while.

Glad Archie recovered quickly Maz.

How did the run go Murtle?

Good luck for Scoobs and Fergus at the vets.

Dull and dreary here in Eastbourne, rain on it's way I think.

Morning!

Successfully got a lie-in - yeah!!! 9am wake up time! Some pretty wierd dreams tho - including one where I Iost Jack Daniel - his collar broke but I managed a hug and told him I love him before he ran off. I guess the knowledge that he was picked up as a stray and ended up in the pound has popped up there. Wierd.

Bootiful sunny sky here so off for a trot with my boy (I'll check his collar first!) then a potter round the garden. I have an appointment for a thermal foot wrap and pedicure this afternoon. Not really my cup of tea so not totally looking forward to it but was a birthday pressie from Baby Girl and is due to expire next week!

Happy Sunday to y'all :) x

• Like 1

Morning Alex- how's Timmy?

Much better this morning thanks, especially since he's just had a good run out :flowers:

Some pretty wierd dreams tho - including one where I Iost Jack Daniel - his collar broke but I managed a hug and told him I love him before he ran off. I guess the knowledge that he was picked up as a stray and ended up in the pound has popped up there.

That's one of my recurring dreams, that I've lost one or more of my dogs and I'm roaming the streets in a panic trying to find them :( Always glad when I wake up!

• Like 1

Loo I'll bet you find you like the foot therapy. I once, very reluctantly, agreed to try a reflexology session and as I hate my feet being touched I was not looking forward to it. Guess what? Yes, I thoroughly enjoyed it! It was very relaxing so I hope your treatment goes the same for you.

Sorry you only have dull and dreary Eve - we seem to be flitting between that and little breakouts of sun. It can't make its mind up!

Although I thought he was over it Archie's colic is still bothering him a little. He'll have to see the vet methinks. Oh and our lovely dog walkers have had their offer on a house accepted so will be leaving town. I'm glad for them but not happy that we will be left without a dog walker and when I tried to find another one in town I came up with zippo :( I know we used to have a couple as I remember seeing their advertising but either they have given up or are so busy they don't need to advertise. I don't know what we are going to do :(