UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June's Jubilee Japes

merledogs

Just over a week ago this lovely little character came to join our family. Oldies peeps might recognise her as Carriann, but we've since swapped her name to Fern.

Fern has been a bit sick during the night, so is missing out on breakfast this morning. Hopefully she'll appreciate some freshly cooked bland food this evening.

Fern3.jpg

:wub: Fern, hopes she's feeling better soon.

Gonna try respond to some posts but my get confuddled without quotes.

Glad joss and Archie are getting along. Shame your Aunt is having to cope with the pup. He may learn to behave with your Aunt if she does the training, Gyp turns into an ASBO dog as soon as my OH is in the picture because she doesn't follow the rules but behaves for me.

:wub: max, gyp uses the same tactic :laugh:

Glad your Dad is in a new home, hope things work out for everyone.

My Niece is flying in tonight so I'm going to say goodbye to my tv room and turn into a bedroom for them and somehow keep my office in tact

(null)

Snow, i hope you feel better soon and managed to go to the rugby match

Jacobean, i hope your dad settles in well and things are soon resolved for him for once and for all with regards his horrible Missus.

yantan i am glad archie has made another friend and i hope your aunt can put her foot down with her family and the pup... if they expect her to take care of him then they should practice the training she gives them! it is so easy when someone shows you how.

Jack and Cherry.....you both look very regal!

Merledogs, i hope Timmy forgives you and you get a better nights sleep tonight.

ooooooooooooo karen, fern looks lovely! i hope her tummy is soon feeling better.

Kittycat, i hope you manage to squeeze everyone in and don't need to sacrifice your office, i am sure your neice will be very grateful for the help you are giving her.

i am sorry if i have missed anyone, i don't feel great....been feeling a bit off for a few days with a cough which i assumed was my asthma due to the hayfever season but i ache all over, my kidneys hurt, my joints are painful and my head is killing me not to mention i have done something to my good knee....... i am hoping it will settle as i was warned years ago i would need a de-rotational osteotomy on that one too and i have put it off for 10 years so i am currently dragging myself round the house trying not to use that leg and trying not to over do it with my "bad" leg. i have to be better by friday as it is my friends funeral and i will be going to that no matter what but dread having a coughing fit during the service!

i would also like to know who stole my sunshine??? i am still trotting round in shorts though!

Same here. Have dug out a sweater I optimistically put away for the summer. It's pouring with rain, Wispa is having a well-deserved duvet day, and the house is really quiet. We did find the area which Darwin the beagle is running round, so searchers are postering there now. Fields of crops with squillions of bunnies.

Hi Fern :luvlove:

Glad Archie is making new friends. He seems to be getting quite sociable these days.

Halfternoon

Brrr cold and wet. We all slept in today rather late. Have made up with study sesh.

Erm colour of paint is hang on while I go see ....... Berry Mid by Crown. There is a red carpet in there and didn't want to change to a cream colour as we have a lot of neutral elsewhere.

Steph hope niece takes up minimal space.

Griff sorry you are struggling. Really hope it improves so you don't have to undergo surgery. Thinking of you

Owl hope beagle stays put and is caught very soon.

Archie is becoming quite the socialite. Good for his confidence around other dogs.

Naughty Timmy.

Karen - So pleased you have the lovely Fern and loving the name too. Hope she feels better later and look forward to hearing and seeing more of her.

Hope Snow is feeling better and managed to get to the rugby.

I just commented to Mr Hazell it was a really nice shade of red. I do wish she'd gain a little weight though, she's far too thin.

We went paint buying yesterday too. Dulux were 3 for 2 in Homebase plus another 15% off everything so we bought magnolia to re-paint the living room, Blossom White for our bedroom and Sumptuous Plum as a feature wall in the spare room with more Magnolia on the others. We had to get the man in there to mix up a 2.5 litre tin of the plum colour, the girls loved watching how it was done.

Seeing as though the fair isn't on today, it's on tomorrow, I asked Emily & Georgia to look through the 200+ books in their room and make a pile of ones they don't want anymore. We want to replace one of their bookshelves with a chest of drawers. They're too busy dressing up as princesses :confused:

Hello, we are back from a very damp camping weekend :dwet: at two days of agility competitions.

Glen came back with clear round rosettes for all his classes except Grade One Agility....he came 4th!! What a clever boy.

DPP_0598.jpg

Molly did some very nice runs and came so close to getting clears in every class. Today she managed not only to go clear but gained 7th place in Grade One Jumping - Yay!!!

DPP_0597.jpg

Home now, somewhat damp and tired, with sore knees having tripped on a guy rope and landing with a smack on both knees!! :unsure:

Big hugs to those who are feeling poorly, hope you all feel better soon.

• Like 4

quote name='kittycat' timestamp='1338712299' post='934020'

My Niece is flying in tonight so I'm going to say goodbye to my tv room and turn into a bedroom for them and somehow keep my office in tact

Hope it's not for too long :flowers:

I'm cold today. This time last week I was too hot :rolleyes_anim:

me too!

Darwin the beagle is running round, so searchers are postering there now. Fields of crops with squillions of bunnies.

Hope Darwin gets caught soon

We all slept in today rather late.

Hope you feel refreshed

Just watching the Jubilee thingy. Doesn't Kate look lovely in red?

She looked great

quote name='phoebejo' timestamp='1338729497' post='934030'

They're too busy dressing up as princesses :confused: quote

It's just the day for it :cheer:

Well done Sandra, Glen and Molly! :pinkie:

Welcome fern :wub:

Sorry you're not feeling well Griff

We had a very wet day out at the Ark in Ashbourne (Their open day and dog show) Cherry came first in the "best royal expression " class.

Could only take a picture n the car as it was not too great in the rain..

a6009888.jpg

We have lots of nice yummy treats too.

• Like 4