UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Februarys Fantastic Fabulisms

merledogs

I reckon Ruby has cleared my Kindle lead away somewhere when she's been cleaning rolleyes.gif She's away at the moment so I can't ask her. She may even have taken it with her thinking it was the lead for her iPod or some such. I am right in the middle of Cranford and don't want the Kindle to die on me and leave me in suspenders laugh.gif

On the subject of little boy pups and house training. Till the day he died George did not fully get what house training was all about. If it was raining outside and he didn't want to go out and get wet he thought nowt of having a pizz in the hall rolleyes.gif wub.gif

Archibald on the other hand was incredibly easy to house train and was asking to go out at 10 weeks and was fully housed trained by 15 weeks. My nephew's pup is 17 weeks old and he's been the same as Archie cottoning on really quickly.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate the smell of indoor jasmine its sickly!! :laugh:

Had a real :blush02: :blush02: moment earlier. One of our cats is an outdoor boy, hates being in and only comes in when its bad weather. His dad was a feral boy and Jamie has the temperment of one! He likes being fed outdoors as well so as i knew he was around i took his food out and shouted 'C'mon Jamie, come and get it'. Yep you've probably guessed it..a guy walking up the estate happened to be called Jamie and looked terrified and very nervously asked what he'd done :blush02: :laughingsmiley: Once i'd reassured him it was the cat not him i was after he seemed slightly less scared :laughingsmiley:

oh dear jacobean, i hope your tum settles soon :flowers:

my lad was pretty easy to house train.... i have been very lucky with both my dogs. he had the odd slip up but that was when his tummy was sore, to get him to pee outside i did get a pee post and it was useless, what i did find good was i got some rag, soaked it in his pee and tied it to the old washing line, he learnt to c*** his leg then :biggrin:

yantan i don't know what sort of connection your kindle has but i found that my camera lead also operates my mp3 player :unsure: perhap that would be a short term option?

colliesrbest, that is hilarious!!

i am a bit excited today....my dad has finally agreed to get his jag out of the garage and put it back on the road :partytime: going to get my old college mate to see what needs doing as i can't manage anymore... he could do with the cash and he was a jag mechanic too and i trust him not to rip us off (plus he adores the car so will be pleased about driving it!)

Edited by griff

:laugh: @ crb! Poor lad! Boy dog house training was always interesting, Ted was a nightmare. He used to take himself under the dining table and poo under there :rolleyes: Since we sorted out his many tummy troubles though, he has been loads better :)Whilst on my holidays, I had a small incident involving my little toe and a sun lounger. It is still really painful, so am thinking I have broken it. Not really sure what the hospital can do, so am just leaving it alone at the moment. Was going to try and get an appointment with my GP today, but didn't get around to it. Not sure what they will do either, and don't want to waste anyone's time.

gooster, i too think you should get some advice on your toe :flowers:it depends on where the break/fracture is on the treatment you get i think, when my mum broke her toe (the day she was going on holiday :laugh: ) they didn't do anything with her just pain relief and rest yet when one of the girls at school did her toe they gave her crutches :unsure:

Hope your conference call goes well Merledogs

need to see if the car battery will hold a charge today :rolleyes: if not it is yet another new one!

Yantan, my Kindle uses a standard 'mini USB' lead, which means my Samsung phone charger also fits (so I have Kindle charger upstairs for both, and phone charger downstairs) HTH

Thank you and thank you also to the others that suggested using another lead. I had tried one but with no luck. However I have a Samsung phone too so will try that - fingers crossed!

Now where did I put that phone charger? rolleyes.gif laugh.gif

I broke my little toe once when I walked into a sun lounger, about the second day of our holiday! I knew I'd broken it, but as we were abroad and I didn't want to bother going to a hospital, I put a good layer of cotton wool round it then adhesive plaster, then strapped it to the toe next to it. Ruddy well hurt though!

I went to the haematology dept for my 3 month check this morning, my platelet count has gone up so I've got to increase the chemo tablets..he has warned me it may well mean I get a lot of mouth ulcers. :huh: He made a note of the fact I am severely allergic to allopurinol, so hopefully no more nasty shocks in that direction! I have to go back in two months instead of three.

I always found male pups took longer to housetrain than female, but the same applied to my kids... my daughter was dry in the day at about fifteen months and out of nappies all the time by two, my son still had accidents at night time when he was five. (Don't like to ask him if he's ok now....) :laugh:

Edited by suzeanna

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: suzeanna i hope you don't get too many mouth ulcers, they are bl**dy awful :GroupHug:

battery is dead in the car :rolleyes: he buys a new battery everytime he decides to get the car out and have a look at it..... then leaves it sit for years without starting it :rolleyes: this is the fourth time he has done it now so i am taking charge, have had a look for new carpets for it and i can't get the colour match :mecry: will need to replace all the carpets!

Evening. Tis the weekend :biggrin:

Suzeanna really hope you don't end up with a load of mouth ulcers. :GroupHug:

Martyn's the same Griff and he has a habit of running cars down to the very last of the petrol then when we need to be somewhere quickly we have to fart off to a petrol station first and so we're late.

Had a good day in work and got loads done. Have just tried to put harness on tiddly wink and keep getting his wills snaffled in it so have had to give up until Martyn gets home. I'm sure I'm putting it on the same way.