UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Daily Digest

gooster

Loobie, can you get any advise from CAB on evicting him? Might be worth knowing how to do it incase things change or it takes longer than planned. You shouldn't be having to live like that and nor should your other children and dogs. And, not you don't sound horrible, he does.

Congratulations kitty cat :flowers: it is only money, and better spent on things you enjoy than things you don't!

I agree with Murtle Loobie - think you should take advice. More in case it doesn't work out with his Dad and he tries to move back in again. :GroupHug: Horrible position to be in but it's not your fault.

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when david moved out the whole house heaved a sigh of relief. I could never let him move back in.

eewwww there is like black ink in the seal of the washing machine. it doesnt smell, but its thick. Ive got a load out, hope thats all of it. wonder where it came from

we leave our washer door open after we have wiped it out after we finish using it..... the drawer could with cleaning out but i don't know how the hell i get it out :rolleyes:

Kittycat my theory is nothing ventured nothing gained :flowers: good on you for trying to start your own business :biggrin:

Loobie, i *think* if you ask somebody to leave your property and they refuse you can get the police out (which is obviously far from ideal...but your home is your home, you are the boss and you set the rules :flowers: ) they can then insist that they leave and not return.... i had to threaten to do it with my alchy uncle. i think getting some advice is an excellent idea..... you need to take care of you and your other kids :GroupHug: and i don't think you sound horrible, i think you are a mum who has done her best :flowers:

dogs were play fighting yesterday and laney got his claw stuck in diez's bioflow collar.... the noise was awful so now diez can't wear her bioflow :mecry:

Poor Diez Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif Timmy nips at Taffy when he's playing and Taffy just yelped in pain and curled up in the bed :( He soon came round when mummy took him in the kitchen and gave him cheese wub.gif

He also told me he would be changing his number when he moves out, at the moment I just cannot wait for him to go. It is hard as I love him but hate him at the same time.

At some stage in future he will look back and be ashamed at the way he's treated you.

Kittycat my theory is nothing ventured nothing gained :flowers: good on you for trying to start your own business :biggrin:

Wot she said Stephaknees flowers.gif

RMF : It's Friday and it's wine o'clock.

The plan is once he has left the locks will be changed and as an adult I have no responsibly for him. I know this may sound weak but I am just biding my time till he leaves, confronting him causes more stress for the others. That sounds pathetic I know but I am doing it the only way I can cope. Years of being physically and mentally abused by their father has made me very scared of confrontation.

Loobie you aren't being weak, sometimes the best thing to do is nothing at all :flowers: i will keep everything crossed that they view the house... love it and he is gone soon :flowers:

forgot to say i got my dad to take me to my family grave today as mums cousin is coming over and she always interferes with it :angry:

anyway afterwards i asked if he would help me go to wilkos and he agreed and we got 2 lots of 2.5 litres of paint.... and 2 new loo seats for £28, the paint was £7 instead of 14 and the loo seats £7 (reduced as well) got fuschia paintfor my bedroom :biggrin:

awwww poor Timmy.....glad mummy can make him feel better, laney was really upset for hours :rolleyes:

Edited by griff

Loobie, you really don't come across as weak. Not in the slightest. I only suggested getting advice from CAB in case of any further aggravation of change of their plans. You shouldn't have to live on egg shells for ever. But in the meantime, I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed that the find some dive they like and get out of our hair for good.

Fuschia paint...is that like bright pink??!

The plan is once he has left the locks will be changed and as an adult I have no responsibly for him. I know this may sound weak but I am just biding my time till he leaves, confronting him causes more stress for the others. That sounds pathetic I know but I am doing it the only way I can cope. Years of being physically and mentally abused by their father has made me very scared of confrontation.

It sounds sensible to me. I think if you booted him then both would use it against you. You have been through so much and done your best by your son when others would have long since given up.

I think you are right to let him do the moving on his own accord. However I do think that he will fall out with his evil twin father and will then want to move back in with you.

Be strong you have come this far. :flowers:

Big hug for Loobs :GroupHug:

Back from latest trip to mum's, its been eventful ... when opticians tell you that you can't lose a contact lens in your eye nor can you put 2 lenses in at the same time ... don't believe them! I managed to do both yesterday :laugh: for some reason I kept dropping the lens when I was putting it in, finally thought I'd got it in but it was really painful so I pinched my lids to pop it back out and indeed my eye stopped hurting and my sight went back to non lense vision, but I couldn't find the lens itself, I looked everywhere, the sink, the floor, inside my pj's even combed thru my hair in case it was stuck there but nothing, rubbed my eye, nadda, poked my finger in my eye and went owwwww so knew it wasn't there :laugh: mum came and looked and nothing, so I figured I'd lost it which peed me off as I had only warn it 1 day of the 30 days. Luckily I always carry a spare "just in case" as I cannot really drive without a lense so I popped that in with no problems and off we set for the hospital. Whilst I am driving in heavy traffic I blinked and my eye went completely blurred I couldn't see out of it at all :ohmy: luckily we were not far from the hospital and I managed to get us in and parked - still all blurry, at which point I realised I didn't have my travel kit with me as thats where I'd got the spare from and I'd been so flustered I'd left it in mums bathroom. Thankfully mums chemo nurse lent me some vials of saline and a kidney dish so I took the lens out to find it was actually 2 lenses stuck together :ohmy: none of the nurses had seen anything like it before :wacko: thankfully I managed to peel them apart without damaging either one and I put one back in... that then left me with the problem of how to get the other one home without my case... ended up filling a tic tac box with saline and wedging it upright into my handbag pocket. Got it home and couldn't get it out of the tic tac box as every time I poured the saline out it stayed stuck at the bottom :laugh: got there in the end tho thankfully although I have yet to try that one in my eye for fear it might be a bit minty :wacko: :laugh:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: Loobie, stay strong :GroupHug: perhaps with some time and space between you both things may improve :flowers: i do agree though, how comes he can't bog off to his dads??

Jazz was there water on the floor or does it just smell?? if it is smell, what we have found is that water stands in the seal of ours, if you pull the seal apart (you know how there is a gap in the seal) you will probably find thats where the smell is coming from (ours reeks if we forget to wipe it out after each use)

dogs were play fighting yesterday and laney got his claw stuck in diez's bioflow collar.... the noise was awful so now diez can't wear her bioflow :mecry:

Could you put the collar on overnight?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: you don't do things by halves do you snow :laugh:

Blackmagic i could put the collar on at night but i have such a bad memory that i would forget to take it off again..... i have been putting her magnetic field therapy unit on instead.... i would love to get her a porta mag but i just can't afford it.

Loobie, you are neither weak not pathetic. Confrontation can sometimes be the worst way to go. You appear to be the only real adult in this situation, so you are taking an adult approach. But please get some advice or backup from CAB or a women's aid group. It can in practice be quite difficult to get a family member evicted from your house, so change the locks pdq as soon as he is out.

Do you know what? I have forgotten how good just being here is :GroupHug: you have all made me feel so much better cause at the moment I cannot even cope with speaking on the phone (Sorry Sarah) and as my family dont visit my house have no idea what is going on, and at work I am just linda and no one knows about my life at home (and no one speaks anyway). I know i wasnt around for a while but now I remember what a massive support you all are :flowers: :flowers: for the first time this evening I do not feel like I am loosing my mind - it is like being back 15yrs ago and so scary.

I cannot thank you all enough for just being here and replying to me - you are so appreciated