UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Novembers Numb Nuts

merledogs

I saw a little of the Queen's cousins, was sad, but was it the Queen or the Queen Mother's cousins?

I missed the beginning, so don't know, although I think they were a similar age to the queen.

Any news from Snow ?

None that I know of.

The saddest thing is that this still goes on in other countries

:(

off for my long awaited MRI on my hip in a minute.

good luck :liebe94:

Morning all :liebe94:

Off to the lotty soon. We had an email earlier this week to say that vandals had set fire to at least six sheds and vandalised many more. :ohno02: Keith went up there and ours is ok, but it's still a sickner. That's the problem with allotments country wide, a magnet for vandals and thieves. :mad:

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How's Tia Baggins this morning Sandra?

Good luck Jazz flowers.gif

It's nice to have you back Owl biggrin.gif

I've been thinking about Snow and her mum and sending positive thoughts. Anyone heard anything from her?

I slept really badly with the hip giving me grief, I was sat on the side of my bed at one point just about in tears. Around 7ish I finally fell into a deep sleep and didn't wake until 10.15am. Little Archie was tucked in to my side when I awoke. He must have been bustin' to go out but he never made a peep - bless him wub.gif

It's a strange thing but since we lost George Archie has taken to sleeping downstairs by himself. I always had both boys in my room with me and it really doesn't feel right not having either of them there. It was nice that Arch came up this morning to snuggle in.

Good luck with the MRI Jazz flowers.gif

Glad your shed was okay Marge flowers.gif

Had a nice walk with the dogs, then fixed the curtain rail in the hall which was coming down, then sprayed Jeyes up the side of all the planters which the dogs pizz up rolleyes.gif

Woke up at 4am again, so am really tired :tired:

RMF : I hate this time of year with a passion. I find it so depressing when the leaves fall off the trees and there's a long cold winter stretching ahead :(

Morning :wavey:

:GroupHug: Marion. Hope your hip stops giving you grief soon.

Marge that's awful that people would do that, glad your shed was ok.

I hate this time of year as well, that's why I focus on Christmas ( :rolleyes: obsessively ) but once that's over I get SAD quite badly.

RMF I am hungover :tired: so I'm having a duvet day.

:wave4: :wave4: Hello, not posted for a bit but i have been having a read, :GroupHug: :GroupHug: for all who need them...... especially Snow and her mum :GroupHug:

had another op on my ear and still deaf so have i decided that after 3 ops and 18 months of no hearing in my ear that it won't come back so need to be extra careful with my other ear. tried to get some voluntary work with my mate but he couldn't help me due to my health problems and the fact his insurance wouldn't touch me..... i was dead disappointed but back to the drawing board and i will come up with something else.

i will try to do a better job of keeping up and posting!

I hate this time of year as well, that's why I focus on Christmas ( :rolleyes: obsessively ) but once that's over I get SAD quite badly.

I'm the other way round, I'm not a fan of Christmas, but once it's over then I start cheering up cos I look forward to spring.

Griff :wavey: I hope things improve for you soon flowers.gif

:GroupHug: For your hurty hip Marion. Aren't dogs funny? Cherry has gone "all grown up" since we had Jack and lets him be the silly one. :rolleyes:

Griff, sorry your hearing has gone, must be pretty depressing. :flowers:

I'm with you on the winter Alex. i don't like the cold and darkness, seems to last forever. :unsure:

Enjoy your duvet day Steph. :flowers:

Went shopping out in the real world, got nowt but annoyed, so I have gone back to online buying again. found exactly what I wanted in five minutes, and no silly music to contend with. I don't know why I thought going in person would be better! :laugh:

Keith has gone to the lotty with the dogs, so I can get on with stuff at home. I have enjoyed myself, sorted the secret santa stuff and written the cards. made veggie soup and have just put some bread in the oven. Kneading and chopping is a great stress reliever!

Hi guys - I'm home, please forgive me for not reading back but I am utterly exhausted mentally & physically :flowers:

The situation with my mum is very bad I'll be brief cos tbh I really am drained and very emotionally sensitive right now, if this comes out jumbled and out of order I'm sure you'll understand.

My aunt and I are reconciled we're both stressed, worried and distressed over whats happening and we just took it out on each other, we're fine now all water under the bridge.

Mum will NOT eat - I barely got no more than 500 calories into her yesterday (if that) and it took me ALL damned day, I've got the vomiting stopped by jiggering the meds around, I've also gotten her drinking more fluids, but she HAS to eat. Shes lost over a stone in under 2 weeks and she was already far too thin, her bloods are now at rock bottom, she now cannot have her chemo on Tuesday and she is at severe risk of infection as she has no immune system whatsoever, this is NOT down to the chemo as thats all out of her system.

The thing is she hates being sick, so alot of it is down to her fear that eating will make her vomit, but also because she hasnt been eating and has been vomiting she now has ulcers all over her throat and in her mouth plus food tastes vile, so it hurts to eat and when she does it it tastes awful according to her. However she was already worrying us before we knew she was ill about her drastic dieting so we are worried it may be a bit (lot) more than just a "recent" reaction to her current situation. My brothers there today & tomorrow and once he's seen things for himself we'll compare notes.

I am in complete shock that this has all happened in under 2 weeks, my father was like this towards the end not 2 ruddy weeks after starting treatment ffs!!

btw yes I have got meal replacements (complan) got cleared for a liquid diet for now etc, none of thats made a difference as shes barely taking that either, if she continues to be unable/unwilling to eat it'll be out of our hands and she will have to go back into hospital, even tho she doesnt want to go.

I am an emotional wreck, not sure when I will be going back again it could be Wednesday again or it might be a week from now depending on how much time my aunt and brother can give.