UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Novembers Numb Nuts

merledogs

I was thinking of the dog food, webbox lol

The dentist did say to go and see her, after the 'incident' last time, but she was petrified! lol She didnt put the chair back much, and I coughed, oh heck, you should have seen her jump! Are you ok? do you need anything?

ive not had a filling done so quick, she broke records :laugh:

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mrs Baggins went for her ultrasound today

Good news - no sign of lumps or growths

Not so good - they saw signs of damage to the liver so may have liver disease :mecry:

She only had a pre-med but is still really sleepy and so quiet :unsure: she barely summoned enough energy to make a face at Molly. Got to wait for a couple of days for results of blood tests, in the meantime I am going to get some Milk Thistle - any other suggestions?

Mrs Baggins went for her ultrasound today

Good news - no sign of lumps or growths

Not so good - they saw signs of damage to the liver so may have liver disease :mecry:

She only had a pre-med but is still really sleepy and so quiet :unsure: she barely summoned enough energy to make a face at Molly. Got to wait for a couple of days for results of blood tests, in the meantime I am going to get some Milk Thistle - any other suggestions?

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif for you and Mrs Baggins wub.gif

Sandra PM your address and I will put a bottle of Milk Thistle in the post to you tomorrow. It's from A.Vogel and is in liquid form. I was told it was the best. It's got a quarter missing because it was George's. He was on it for 3 years or more and it certainly helped. You might as well have the rest of the bottle and put it to good use.

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif for you and Mrs Baggins wub.gif

Sandra PM your address and I will put a bottle of Milk Thistle in the post to you tomorrow. It's from A.Vogel and is in liquid form. I was told it was the best. It's got a quarter missing because it was George's. He was on it for 3 years or more and it certainly helped. You might as well have the rest of the bottle and put it to good use.

:flowers: Thank you Marion

hi Ann, congratulations, Agnes is lovely.

Good thoughts for Tia and Scoobs.

I'm still offline as havent been able to get back to the puter repairers today. Blame it on the assorted patterdales, patterdale crosses, and now a saluki lurcher. I really miss having access to Google satellite maps.

I see noxious substances are being brewed up at Trallwm again - ach y fi.

Managed to grab 5 mins, mums in bed, but I suspect she won't be there long, shes once again being sick and is in pain, we see the consultant in the morning so I'm going to tell him exactly how bad mum has been, she is supoosed to have the 2nd dose of chemo on Tuesday provided her bloods are Ok but in her current sate I cannot see them doing it as she most certainly is NOT up to it, it'll be a blooming miracle if I can get her out to the flipping car let alone into the hospital.

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif Snow.

laugh.gif at Mrs Baggins making faces at Molly.

Owl hurry up and get your 'puter fixed! Can you not see Google maps on your phone?

I am going for an x-ray on my hip just to check that I haven't chipped a bone or anything. It's bloomin' painful and not getting any better.

Hope everyone else is OK and if not have a Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

:unsure: I know they said the anaesthetic would take time to work through but I thought she would be a bit more alert this morning. She only had a pre-med not a full general :unsure: I am feeling a bit guilty cos I had to go to work, my friend is going to pop in this afternoon and hopefully she will be a bit livelier by then. :huh:

Hope you get your pc fixed Owl

:wavey: to Lesley and to Ann - OMG what a beautiful baby you and martin have had - Congratulations :wub:

I have managed to get through the first part of the interviews for Asda - I honestly didnt think they would be 'that' involved, it was a 2hour interview with presentations !!! But I luckily have a second one-to-one interview on Saturday, just hope it goes well.

I am going for an x-ray on my hip just to check that I haven't chipped a bone or anything. It's bloomin' painful and not getting any better.

Fingers crossed it's not chipped or nuffink :flowers:

I have managed to get through the first part of the interviews for Asda - I honestly didnt think they would be 'that' involved, it was a 2hour interview with presentations !!! But I luckily have a second one-to-one interview on Saturday, just hope it goes well.

Well done on getting through to second interview stage and good luck! :flowers: