UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October's Ongoing Orations

merledogs

Fingers crossed for benign news for Dylan :flowers:

Glad owlvan got through it's MOT, it's always a worrying time. I had mine done in July, and it was the first one since I bought it. I never trust MOTs done by car dealers, as I always think the mechanic is dodgy and gets paid to put broken cars through :rolleyes: :unsure:

Just missed my train tonight. When I finished with my last patient, there were no dispensers available, so I had to help my patient choose his spex. Anyway, eventually a dispenser was free, so I made a dash for my train, but missed it :angry: Sat in station pub at the moment waiting for the next one :rolleyes: If he didn't buy spex after all this,

am going to send him the bill for my drink and crisps!!

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evening

Came home took Scoobs out while Martyn sorted other 2. Shot back out because he had a parcel in one end of Warrington and then we went to get Scoobs coat from the courier's depot. Only it wasn't Scoobs coat. One package was a set of oars and the other was a tarpaulin sheet for the boat. Have just got back in starving and finally having a coffee.

So it turns out Scoobs coat hasn't been despatched after all. I'm not impressed.

Alex you seem to have allergic reactions to things. Not clever just after the other problem either :GroupHug:

Hope Dylan's lump is benign :GroupHug:

Glad the van got through

What a pain missing the train. Hope you're home now

Girvan looks fab Marge. Glad you had a good break. Love the Blackpool pic :wub: We woz here.

We have to wait a week or so to find out whether it's benign or not...fingers crossed for benign. I've lost too many dogs over my lifetime, it's too soon to contemplate another one.

Keeping everything crossed Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Morning :tired:

I thought this week was going to be bad, and it is, but the audit is likely to run into at least wednesday next week too rolleyes.gif

Hope the audit goes smoothly Alex and it's not as bad as you fear!

I went onto Embarrassing Bodies website and looked at their Health Check tests...I've got excellent balance for someone of my age and gender apparently, my body fat ratio is good which was a surprise as I'm not as slim as I should be :laugh: but I score higher than average on the Adult Autism test, but not high enough to be classed as having Aspergers. That might explain some things :unsure:

Me too Alicia.

My lumpy eyebrow is now developing a small hole through which gunk is oozing in a most attractive manner (not!)

#3 son has gone to school complaining of a headache - he's already had a week + off school and is in the 4th year (or whatever they call it now) so can't afford any more time off. I have a meeting with his tutor tonight as he's bright, but sooooooooo hard to motivate :(

my oldest couldnt be motivated. he was bright, but only did what he wanted to do, so I told him it was his life, I wasnt getting stressed over him, and it was up to him to pass. hes now a computer programmer :biggrin:

ive had the new pills. im stoned!

Hope the audit goes smoothly Alex and it's not as bad as you fear!

I went onto Embarrassing Bodies website and looked at their Health Check tests...I've got excellent balance for someone of my age and gender apparently, my body fat ratio is good which was a surprise as I'm not as slim as I should be :laugh: but I score higher than average on the Adult Autism test, but not high enough to be classed as having Aspergers. That might explain some things :unsure:

The Audit is going from bad to worse - I'm being pressured by one senior director, who's being pressured by someone higher up, so it's put even more pressure on me to get it right, but in order to do that we need more time for the auditee to respond. I just feel like there's a big knot in my shoulders! Need to take some deep breaths and try to calm down!

Try the Aspie Quiz, which is far more detailed than the one you tried :flowers:

Edited by merledogs

Evening.

Hope the audit improves Alex. Try not to worry about it over the weekend. :GroupHug:

I'm not getting very far with revision. Hope I manage to get tons done over the weekend. I'm starting to look on Monday's exam as a practice run so I'll know what to expect next time.

Off out with my nude little boy cos his coat still hasn't turned up and I'm now waiting for them to respond to my message.

Evening :flowers:

Poor Scoobs :flowers:

Hope Dylan will be ok :flowers:

Hope the shingles and the wasp sting rash clear off soon. :GroupHug:

Woah Jazz, are you still spaced out? :wacko:

Interesting start to the day. I was a guest speaker at a small branch of Age uk and their office is in a fire station. (community rooms). I couldn't get is, so I had to go into the actual station and obtain the help of a firefighter, who was very obliging and took me upstairs. (Ooh err missus.) :wink:

Alex, I tried that aspie quiz out of interest, as a while ago I did the one on Facebook which said a score of 15-17 out of 50 was normal for women and I managed to get an impressive 43. :laugh: :wacko: I did achieve a very respectable - and definitely aspie - 134 out of 200 on the link you gave. Am I bothered? Not really. :D

Hope the audit gets sorted out OK.

Those hound pics are great, Marge.

Michelle, what size is Scoobs cos I have a spare jumper thingy here which is looking for a dog to belong to?

Knew I'd forgotten something

Sorry to hear you're poorly K9Fran. Sounds horrible :GroupHug:

There is a heck of a virus going around in Warrington which is knocking people for 6 so maybe your son has the start of that.

Owl - Scoobs coat is a 20". First time I've bought a coat but did measure him. I'm not 100% certain he will actually let me put it on him. I bought one that is pretty easy to get on him quickly :laugh: Don't know if he would put up with having a jumper on, although he does like a bit of fuss on the sly.