UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July's Jumbling

Mrs B

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning

So pleased Ray's dad has woken up. Very worrying time for you all and hope it doesn't happen again :GroupHug:

Hope Dwarfie is going to be ok San :GroupHug:

Wishing Alex a teenager and asbo free day today :flowers:

Have a fab day Marge :flowers:

Hope you get the phone sorted soon Andrea. Ruffluck are doing the homecheck for Blue. Thanks for the tip off :flowers:

The sun has come out here. Think it's rained overnight. Have got a hand wash on the line. Have been decluttering wardrobe. Cleaning it all to freshen it up and then will either give to charity or tidy it away again.

I've had a nap, during which I dreamed that I went blind, whilst I was out with the four dogs in a city centre. Not nice.

It's warm here but cloudy and muggy. It's been raining on and off all day. I hope the weather cheers up this week while I'm off or I won't be amused dry.gif

G'day Fugees :wavey:

sorry not been around much , my current contract is due for renewal at the end of the month so I need to talk with my boss about what they want next ( loads of changes since I arrived including my direct boss being moved ) I think I am okay but you never know so I am keeping an open mind

Dogstar is going really well , the 20 day clinic has been running for 8 days with 229 dogs and cats sterilised biggrin.gif the education programs start this week as well so that will be great. Its gone so well we have decided to try and do it again so if any can help us raise some pennies that will be fantastic :)

Mark has been with me in Oz for a few weeks now and he flys back tonight , I will be a total sooky lala* for at least a day

Sam

* Cry baby

Get uuundddeeerrrr the duvet Jules bighyp.gif (SUEP)

I've been gardening - have dug over the top border to get rid of the bits of grass which keep growing up and I've raked the front lawn to get rid of the dead moss. My arm muscles, which I didn't know I had until I started gardening, are aching. I think that's to do with lugging heavy tubs around last night and lifting heavy plants out to put in bigger tubs.

I struggled to sleep last night as well. Think i finally managed about 3am after reading about 10 chapters of my book :rolleyes:

Have been to the opticians this morning. Was most disappointed that they werent wearing the funky uniform that Jayne has :laugh: Have ordered a new pair of glasses which thankfully werent too pricey considering how bad my eyes are.

Also got a free bottle of promotional orange powerade which taste likes fanta but probably contains 3 times the amount of sugar!!

Good day so far :happy: Sadly now in work :laugh:

Glad thing arent going well in Oz and with Dogstar Sam :biggrin:

Some people are morons Melf mad.gif Good job you and hubby are there or doG knows what could happen mad.gif

RMF : I've been gardening but it's too hot. So far this morning I've raked the moss out of the front lawn, dug over the top border, planted two plants in tubs, another one in the border, mowed the front lawn (rear needs doing but too soggy still), moved several heavy bags of compost and lugged a few v heavy tubs into other places as I'm running out of space on the drive rolleyes.gif I've also done some washing and hung it out, plus gone round and given a few weeds a quick squirt. I'm jiggered now and my arms are absolutely killing me. Need to go to B&Q but it will have to wait until tomorrow. I have an appointment this afternoon but I think I'm going to cancel cos I can't be faffed. Need a shower though cos I ming.

Good job my hoover's broked and the other one hasn't been delivered yet or I'd have to do that as well - as it is my rug is looking like a fur rug laugh.gif

hubby has just rung to get me to phon the police about a dog shut in a car panting heavily which has been there twenty mins :angry: ive just told them they have five mins or hes putting the window through :unsure:

god why don't people learn :angry: my dad put a window through when we were kids to get a dog out... the police laughed at the owner when they wanted him to pay for the window :laugh: hope the dog is o.k

glad things are going well in Oz sam and great news about somany dogs being sterilised :biggrin:

Merledogs you really have the gardening bug... do you want to do mine?

Jules....go to bed!

Lil angel glad your glasses weren't too costly

diez is in with my lovely vet today having her lump removed..... she went bouncing into the vets :rolleyes: she is going to hate me later :laugh:

Griff - that's very kind of you to offer, but no thanks laugh.gif Believe it or not, the whole point of all the plants I've chosen is to have a low maintenance garden! Positive thoughts for Diez flowers.gif

Am off to spread some bark chippings then I really must have a shower.