UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June's Jolly Japes

merledogs

Afternoon. Didn't get up til 10.30 and feel so much better for it.

Ouch Trudi. He's not a boxer for nowt then. Lovely he's got the confidence to lark about like that.

Have been out with dogs and now just having my brekkie of Alpen & mug of coffee. Boy it is indeed hot out there.

Today is operation chuck it out. Am going to go through the house like a dose of salts tidying it all up. Where does all this stuff come from? Sorted out loads of paperwork and filed it away yesterday. Snag is Martyn is a hoarder so how to sneakily throw some of his stuff out.

Scoobs is in a good mood today. He had one on him all day yesterday. Must have been awful in he early days when he was like that all the time. Little git. :laugh:

I have been for a 3 mile run...it's hot out there :flowers:

Jazz, that is very weird not to have drawers...ask them where they put them, maybe they'll come back and put some in.

gooster, sorry to hear your parents are being naughty

It's the first beautiful day in so long and I have to spend it playing happy families :mellow: such is life!! Am getting a Chai tea latte from starbucks to make me feel better :laugh:

I've mown the lawn and done some lugging about and washing and hoovering. It's WAY too hot in my living room, so have had to turn one of the ceiling fans on - bliss. Must remember to leave them on for the dogs when I go to work this week.

Awww, Beau is currently laying on the dog bed right in the draft from the ceiling fan - I can see his ickle furry ears getting blown about wub.gif

Edited by merledogs

Jazz Group_Hug_Emoticon.gifGroup_Hug_Emoticon.gifGroup_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Just helped mum and dad unpack their big shop at their house. For years they have been putting tesco value tuna on the dogs food to make it more appetising :rolleyes: I have tried so many times to persuade them to use naturediet instead (especially as Ted is already fed naturediet). Anyway, turns out that mum has now decided to decorate their food with cat food, as it's cheaper. I can't believe it!!! If it wasn't for the fact that my house was a terrace, and I am out all day at work, I would whisk my boys home in an instant. They have been told on no uncertain terms not to feed that to my boys.

could you not buy the boys naturediet online and get it delivered direct to your parents house ?

Vet UK do free delivery as well on orders over £19 and I have ordered from them in the past and they are very quick

http://www.vetuk.co.uk/dog-food-cat-food-naturediet-dog-food-c-62_371

Oscar wub.gif

The asbo neighbours have the daughters yobby friends round, along with her and her screaming brats. Deep joy. The music is not as loud as it has been in the past, but the shouting and screaming is more than making up for it rolleyes.gif Thankfully I have earplugs which are working a treat laugh.gif

hmmm, back at work. They've moved us around so we are now surrounded by noisy product managers - I used to like coming in early to the peace and quiet...instead I now know what three strangers did at the weekend and that one of their parents used to keep chickens when he was a child, but that him and hs brother were too sensitive to watch them being killed :wacko:

Deep joy!!!

ETA - even better then that, I started my day by scraping my car on a bollard :mecry:

Roll on Christmas :flowers:

Edited by murtle

Afternoon. Just back from a great weekend at the Oldies camp. Dogs and humans all had fun. I will catch up with you all tomorrow, as I need to get unpacked now.

Looking forward to the pics :biggrin:

Murtle, I hope your day gets better :GroupHug:

Have a nice day at home Alex :)

RMF: I hate to be a moaning minny but man, it's flipping boiling here again. I need a sweating emoticon.

Hope your day improves Murtle :flowers:

Have fun working from home Alex, sorry you're back at work San. :flowers:

haven't got a sweating emoticon Jules :unsure:

I will post some camping pics later, I'm off to the lotty to do a bit of weeding and hopefully dig up some tatties for dinner :biggrin: then a bit of shopping and back home. Nice to have a monday off and catch up. :biggrin:

Don't mention Christmas! crying_anim02.gif

RMF: I hate to be a moaning minny but man, it's flipping boiling here again. I need a sweating emoticon.

www.MessenTools.com-Varios-big-228.gif

RMF : Went to Bents very early doors to buy some Laurels and one other plant for a very shady corner under the arbour. The only laurels they had left were big ones at £30 each, so I got some Elaeagnus Ebbingei to grow in pots next to the fence on the driveway and Elaeagnus pungens Maculata for the shady bit. I've already got an Escallonia Iveyi which will be planted in the main spot which is exposed and an Escallonia Gold to go next to it. I will post pics later in the gardening fred. I got some bargainous tubs to plant them out in as well. Debating whether to plant them out this morning or else wait until I've come back from my first CBT session later on, cos otherwise I'll have to shower again before I go.