UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April's Alluring Orations

merledogs

no more sightings of her

the water has gone under the kitchen tiles, of course. another expense. I havent the guts to see if its gone under the laminate in the study

thank you for the good wishes. ive really had enough

Sorry your having a rough time , Jazz.

Can you claim off your house insurance?

Morning

Jazz hope you are feeling better today, or at least betterer than yesterday.

I was wondering if any clever car peeps might know why OH's car keeps cutting out. It's a Treg peugout 306. We can't understand why it cuts out, it can happen when you are changing gear, or sitting waiting at traffic lights, it's very annoying and sometimes quite scary

I was wondering if any clever car peeps might know why OH's car keeps cutting out. It's a Treg peugout 306. We can't understand why it cuts out, it can happen when you are changing gear, or sitting waiting at traffic lights, it's very annoying and sometimes quite scary

Sounds like the air bypass valve, or possibly the bypass valve sensor. Unless you know someone who knows what they are doing and can take a look at the valve and clean it, or check the sensor you'll need to take it to a garage. Parts should be fairly cheap on an older car though, could probably pick up the unit for £40 or so from a scrappies or 2nd hand merchant.

Sounds like the air bypass valve, or possibly the bypass valve sensor. Unless you know someone who knows what they are doing and can take a look at the valve and clean it, or check the sensor you'll need to take it to a garage. Parts should be fairly cheap on an older car though, could probably pick up the unit for £40 or so from a scrappies or 2nd hand merchant.

is there nothing you don't know or can't do ? you are one of the most amazing people I have ever met flowers.gif