UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April's Alluring Orations

merledogs

Wot Karen said flowers.gif

I have a blister on my finger from gardening and a splinter in the one next to it rolleyes.gif Weed spraying will be carried out tomorrow if it's dry.

I have a nice glass of Chardonnay mixed with sparkling water and ice. It's very nice biggrin.gif I think I'm turning into a lush laugh.gif

Edited by merledogs

Keeping everything crossed that Shady is caught soon :flowers:

Enjoy the wine Alex - sounds like you've earned it :biggrin:

Little dark room was an ok temperature today, but did go through stages of being boiling hot!! Got a bit cross at the end of the day though as there had been no patients for over an hour, then all of a sudden they book one in to be seen 5 mins before I finish :angry: Thankfully the patient was nice and easy, so I have still managed to get my train, but I would have been a lot angrier if I had missed my train as I have a million and one things to do tonight :rolleyes:

I have a nice glass of Chardonnay mixed with sparkling water and ice. It's very nice

Cheers, I have some chilled chardonnay too :biggrin:

, then all of a sudden they book one in to be seen 5 mins before I finish :angry: Thankfully the patient was nice and easy, so I have still managed to get my train, but I would have been a lot angrier if I had missed my train as I have a million and one things to do tonight

Glad you got away on time, :flowers:

Fingers, toes, paws and everything else crossed for Sadi.

Michelle, you have some very lucky dogs there, getting easter eggs. Ours have got nowt! :laugh:

Took the cake to the allotment and, once word got round, we ended up having a lovely sit down, cuppa and chat with a few of our lotty "neighbours" in the sunshine. it felt very continental. :biggrin:

We lit a bonfire on the lotty today, how mad is that, on one of the hottest days of the year? had to be done though, we can cover up the unused ground next week and keep the weeds down now the rubbish has gone.

Found out today that one of the women we are meeting on hols next week has had to have her greyhound PTS yesterday. I was so looking forward to meeting him as he was so like Spike. I do have a soft spot for brindles, and still miss the spikester. :mecry: She lost another greyhound only a few weeks ago. :(

Edited by houndzrus

Jules, I hope you have managed to get cover to care for your MIL. :GroupHug:

Alicia, :GroupHug: sounds like things aren't going your way again. Glad to hear that Shady has been sighted now and hopefully will be caught very soon.

If you fancy a laugh have a listen to this , it does have some very adult language so maybe don't listen to it next to your gran

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_eRWbpQKbg&feature=player_embedded

Thats at one of my local stations!! :ohmy: :laugh:

Murtle, hope you can get your car sorted quickly and easily. :GroupHug:

Marge, just :GroupHug:

We went out in our new caravan yesterday and stayed overnight to try it all and workout how everything worked before we go with the dogs. It was very nice being pitched beside a lake, watching the sun go down, all for free (well included in storage fees). Parents came and helped us to load up, hook up and pitch yesterday, then me and hubby did the reverse today on our own. Pretty chuffed we managed it quite so easily first time! :biggrin: Went to see MIL on way home and she has really deteriorated since day before yesterday when we saw her. Not long now :(

Andrea Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Found out today that one of the women we are meeting on hols next week has had to have her greyhound PTS yesterday. I was so looking forward to meeting him as he was so like Spike. I do have a soft spot for brindles, and still miss the spikester. :mecry: She lost another greyhound only a few weeks ago. :(

Poor woman Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Morning.

It's been an eventful morning so far. I spotted Garfy out of the corner of my eye carrying something in his mouth, so I opened the patio door and ran outside but I couldn't see him, so ran out the front in my dressing gown rolleyes.gif and then ran in the kitchen, no sign, finally caught him in the front living room with the Starling still in his mouth. He dropped it when he saw me and thankfully the bird was okay, but spent the next ten minutes flying round the front room trying to evade capture. Birdy trapped itself behind the curtains eventually, but Garfy cat was on the windowsill so there was much fluttering of feathers and swearing at Garfycat from me. Once I'd ejected Garfy from the windowsill I managed to get hold of the bird and take him through the rear living room, but he got away from me and flew into the patio door and must have stunned himself cos he ended up on the floor. Picked him up again and took him outside and he flew away. Poor bird, I hope he's okay cos he/she has undoubtedly got ickle mouths to feed somewhere.

Sounds eventful Alex!!!

I hate being awake this early on my day off - volunteered to help my yard owner out at a dressage show this morning (which I should have been going to but got no transport). I figured she'd be on at about 10.30. Unfortunately she's second test on at 9.05 :rolleyes: Nevermind, I'd have been up earlier than this if I was competing with Blue!!

Hello from Ardingly, we are camping at an agility show.

:wavey: Hello

We went out in our new caravan yesterday and stayed overnight to try it all and workout how everything worked before we go with the dogs. It was very nice being pitched beside a lake, watching the sun go down, all for free (well included in storage fees).

Went to see MIL on way home and she has really deteriorated since day before yesterday when we saw her. Not long now :(

Glad you enjoyed your first night in your caravan :liebe94:

Sorry about your MIL :GroupHug:

:ohmy: Alex,

Got up early and put some gammon on to cook in cola. Gives it a nice flavour. Also made some pastry for a quiche, but i am regretting the decision to check the spring worked on the baking tin. Result? The bottom fell out, right on my toe! :ohmy:

I have a painful heel, so I am hoping it is just down to changing footwear and not a bursitis. I have lots of walking planned this week too. :worried_anim:

Almost forgot.......

Happy Easter everyone! :pinkie:

days starting so well. milks off, poured the 2 pints into the sink with hot water, sink fills up, plug wont come out, so the house smells of off milk, one of the worst smells in the world, and staring at lewis wont make him wake up

im sure he hates having a day off, no, is terrified of them lol

love to all, thinking of every one of you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We have a play date with the DDB x AmBull brothers Sid and Archie :wub: then I will leave a hopefully tired Wispa at home at go back up the road to a car boot.

I so hope you get Shady back today, Jazz. You have my mobile number now so text me if there is anything I can do to help or advise. Got everything crossed for this baby.