UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February's Fascinating Fandangles

Mrs B

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to have fish fingers and peas with tartar sauce for tea.

Did you have them???

Mind you, I thought you might have had a romantic dinner for two as it is Valentine's Day :biggrin:

Yeah, with the dogs laugh.gif

I think Mrs B has given me my sleep patterns back dry.gif cos I woke up at 5 and finally got back to sleep about 5 :tired:

morning all :wavey: had the cat to get his jabs done and he had a lovely time getting fussed :rolleyes: you don't half see some odd people whilst waiting your turn..... the human race is very scary :laughingsmiley: saw some lovely little cats and a really friendly little lurcher with the RSPCA..... i hope he gets a nice home soon, his little tail didn't stop wagging :crying_anim:

I think Mrs B has given me my sleep patterns back dry.gif cos I woke up at 5 and finally got back to sleep about 5 :tired:

Nope, not me, I'm still all over the place. Wide awake at 2.00 am, pottering around at 2.45 am to see if that would help (!), wide awake again at 5.00 am and gave up. I am constantly feeling in a fog, which is not helping me with any of the 'stuff' that is going on right now.

Anyway, anyone who wakes up at 5, and goes back to sleep at 5, is doing just fine as far as I can see. :unsure: :laugh:

Darn it, the car has failed its MOT, chassis needs welding, apparently. Money is tight at the moment (come to think of it, most moments!) and we could have done without that. I really feel sorry for the people who worked for Auto Windscreens, who have gone bust. They were talking to someone on the local news, and she said they haven't been paid, and several families have both husband and wife working there, so their income has vanished overnight. :ohmy:

What a shame about your car, suzeanna.

Dreadful about Auto Windscreens. It would help if employers did keep their staff in the picture a bit, so it doesn't come as such a shock. One care home I worked for went bust, and I just got told when I was about to set off to do a shift.

Anyway, anyone who wakes up at 5, and goes back to sleep at 5, is doing just fine as far as I can see. :unsure: :laugh:

Doh :rolleyes: I meant woke up at 3 and went back to sleep at 5 :tired: I am exhausted now, and there's a fair in the car park next to our office. The screeching is really doing my nut in :dry:

Darn it, the car has failed its MOT, chassis needs welding, apparently. Money is tight at the moment (come to think of it, most moments!) and we could have done without that. I really feel sorry for the people who worked for Auto Windscreens, who have gone bust. They were talking to someone on the local news, and she said they haven't been paid, and several families have both husband and wife working there, so their income has vanished overnight. :ohmy:

I hope it's not too expensive :flowers:

Awful about Auto Windscreens, but fingers crossed they get bought out by a competitor.

I know how you feel Amy, it only takes one arse of a patient at work who is rude and obnoxious to really annoy me for the rest of the day!!

RMF - my oldest friend has just got engaged. We only really see each other every now and again, wish we spoke more often so that i'd have found out with an excited phone call instead of a post from her mum on facebook. The joys of being a loner who put her career and love of animals above having human friends :(