January Joyful Jawings

Mommy Bear

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning :tired:

For poorly Wispa Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

The results for the November exams are due out tomorrow, They are usually on the CIPS website the night before, so I would usually be checking intermittently from 9pm onwards, but I can't access my account since they had technical problems last week, so I will be ringing them today to try and get it sorted cos I really don't have the patience to wait for the postal confirmation which may not come until later in the week.

Morning :tired:

For poorly Wispa Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

The results for the November exams are due out tomorrow, They are usually on the CIPS website the night before, so I would usually be checking intermittently from 9pm onwards, but I can't access my account since they had technical problems last week, so I will be ringing them today to try and get it sorted cos I really don't have the patience to wait for the postal confirmation which may not come until later in the week.

Fingers crossed for a good result :flowers:

This morning I left the kitchen for 2 minutes and returned to find Reuben standing on the draining board tucking into his lunch which I'd put on the windowsill! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:ohmy: You'll regret that at lunch time Reuben!

Good that Wispa is feeling a bit brighter.

Glad Wispa is on the mend...don't fret Alex, you'll have sailed through, you always do!

After watching the video for peeling that fruit, I definitely wont be buying one...I would lose patience and chuck it in the bin half way through, I like my fruit easier to get into than that! :laugh:

Fingers crossed for good news about the exams Alex :flowers:

Nicks had good news this morning he was on a course for his new job all last week (his first time on a residential course for a job) the pass mark was 70% and you only get 3 attempts during your probationary period - if you dont pass the course in full then you lose your job, so he was rather anxious but he doesnt have to worry cos not only did he pass first time he passed with an 82% average :biggrin: