UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Joyful Jawings

Mommy Bear

I have walked the dogs and been to get some Calor gas and called in at the pie shop on the way back. I now have meat and potato pie, a lemon bun and a bottle of Coke. Makes a change after eating healthily all week. I also have a good book and am now going to ignore the cleaning and read for several hours, then probably have a nap.

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you admit to having a crush on steve davis :laugh: :laugh:

he is nice :rolleyes:

Whne I was seven, I wrote to Tony Blackburn and told him I loved him. He sent me back a signed photo :laugh:

have a good rest Alex :flowers:

Hope everyone has a goodd day. :flowers:

We have just been to see a man about an allotment. He wasn't the right man, but we had a nice chat for half an hour in the freezing cold. going back tomorrow to try and catch the committee man who "may" be able to sort a plot for us. If successful, we are going to start with a 1/4 plot. :biggrin:

Fugee crushes :laugh:

I used to be mad for David Essex. I saw a recent pic of him though and I can't bring myself to watch whatever soap it is he's about to join. I'm sure he would think the same about my wrinkly face, if he was unlucky enough to spot it :laugh:

Quick question: does dogsblog have an unfortunate effect on other people's PCs or is it just me? I get all sorts of alarming messages from my anti-virus/firewall thingy and I'm a bit afraid to use it now.

Quick question: does dogsblog have an unfortunate effect on other people's PCs or is it just me? I get all sorts of alarming messages from my anti-virus/firewall thingy and I'm a bit afraid to use it now.

Yes, me too. All sorts of alarming coloured screens from Norton. I've offered to forward the details of whatever nasties Norton thinks it can spot to Dogsblog, but they seemed to think it was just me with a problem.

Evening.

Have had a very lazy day, reading my book and napping.

I think the drains might be blocked again, although I have noticed that the pipe running from the washing machine/dishwasher wasn't underneath the metal drain cover, so hopefully it could be that the water is splashing out over the drive. Have chucked some caustic soda down the drain and will run the washing machine tomorrow and check whether it is that or not. If not then it's off to B&Q to buy drain rods.

I just hope it's not a recurrence of the problem we had previously where I had to get the professionals in - the tree roots from my neighbours' trees had broken through the drain which runs across our front gardens. Thankfully the insurance paid for it that time and lined the part of the drain which runs across my property, but only paid because the break was on my property. We are all jointly responsible for the drains, so if it is on someone else's property then we all have to pay rolleyes.gif

Hope it was the washing machine and all will be well.

I don't go on dogsblog but have had a problem with another forum infecting my computer at work so now can't go on forums at lunch times. Could be worth making sure your virus software is up to date as that was at the root of the problem for me.

Have been cleaning and am now going to take doglets out. Then have to finish my assignment off.

People are weird.

I went into Carmarthen today and stocked up on a weeks supply of Pomello fruit. they are just huge grapefruit.

I had ten in my trolley and there were people watching me. As I walked away one woman asked me what they were so I told her and she grabbed one. All of a sudden everyone in close proximity picked one up and put it in their trolley.

At the checkout their was a line of people with them and I had ten. Everyone in the other queues was looking at us and in particular me because I had ten.

It was like a 1970s mentality test. Im not going back there again.

Morning :tired:

Sorry to hear about Alison passing :(

People are weird.

It was like a 1970s mentality test. Im not going back there again.

Royston Vasey? unsure.giflaugh.gif

RMF : Am a bit worried about Taffy. I was cuddling him just now in bed and he winced a couple of times, but I had a good feel about and I couldn't find anything, nor did he wince when I was touching him. He did rush straight out for a poo when I opened the door and did two (couldn't see if they were runny in the dark) so maybe his tummy's hurting. They had raw lamb bones yesterday morning and Timmy also did number twos, so hopefully it's just that. He's curled up in front of the fire at the moment feeling sorry for himself wub.gif