UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Joyful Jawings

Mommy Bear

I think new life forms in the kitchen sounds very exciting.

I used to find a lot of new life forms growing in used mugs, which I found under my kids' beds when they were teenagers. YUK! They've now migrated to corners of the kitchen (the life forms, not my kids.) LOL

Edited by Spins4me

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Painted by my cousin's 14yr old daughter.

167629_1529428922667_1443055610_31135642_5521217_n.jpg

I'm :ohmy: at her talent

:ohmy: :ohmy: that is fantastic :flowers: all that talent at 14 years old.... brilliant!

finally got the ironing done...... managed to squeeze most of it into the wardrobe and drawers..... i am very surprised the ceiling hasn't fallen in under all the weight :laugh: might venture to the tattooist tomorrow depending on what time i finish getting the house in order.

Kat, your cousins daughter definately has talent! What a stunning picture! :biggrin:

Not been on here for a while, well to post anyway. Had some really bad news at Christmas so have just been posting mundane drivel on FB and trying not to be miserable. Had a quick catch up on the threads so:

Hi Jules. :biggrin:

Alex, not long to go on the studying now is there? Hope you can get your car sorted. :flowers:

Mommybear, I am VERY jealous and don't mind saying so. Can you let me know which room is going to be mine please? :D

Spins, when you have finished your kitchen, can you please come and do mine? We have a house viewer on Friday but I don't have time to get the house ready. :(

Sandra, excited about your news. Looking forward to seeing lots of pics of your new girlie. :wub:

My daughter is sick with the flu bug thing at the moment and is coughing terribly! I have to 'try' and get docs appointment on a Monday morning :wacko: as I think she has a chest infection too. She really is not well bless her. Just me to get it now. SD had swine flu, OH had man flu last week, I think I am going to fumigate the house! :laugh:

Morning :tired:

Not been on here for a while, well to post anyway. Had some really bad news at Christmas so have just been posting mundane drivel on FB and trying not to be miserable.

Sorry to hear you've had bad news :GroupHug: Hope the viewing goes well :flowers:

That picture is lovely :flowers:

I had another restless night, I just want to go back to bed but have to drop my car in at the garage just after 8.