UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Joyful Jawings

Mommy Bear

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to work today for me and we've just been for a very dark walk.

The good thing aboout working between Christmas & New Year though is that today doesn't feel quite such a shock to the system & I know I can have my holidays later - hopefully when it is light & warm & sunny :laugh:

wow! I went for a shower and the parcels DIDNT come then!

so waiting here for them, hope they all come today so I can do things out of the house tomorrow. Im taking trudy to be clipped tomorrow, get all that hair off her face. dont think ill recognise her lol

been and done my good deed for the day :biggrin: i had to go and fetch some tights for my mum, whilst in town thought i would save on the busfare and see if my order for marks and spankies had arrived early (ordered 25 december due instore 6th jan :ohmy: ) nope, thought i could save on another trip and load of bus fare.

i also popped to the supermarket and thought i had better stop eating junk so bought some oatcakes..... never had them before...never ever want them again :sick02:

I've been home from work an hour and only now am I starting to thaw out and start to feel warm again, although my feet are still like ice, there has been no heating in work today - not really the bosses fault as he ran out of oil over Xmas and they were supposed to have delivered yesterday and didn't. He rang twice this morning and keeps being fobbed off even though he's explained they have 3 young children and a baby in the house, they are hoping to get a delivery today.... I just wish he'd emailed me last night and told me and then I would have worn warmer clothing and my boots rather than the short sleeved T shirt and gillet, trainers and no socks which I wore instead :wacko: they did give me the familys little electric fan heater but to be honest it wasnt worth it, every time the front door was opened the office turned into siberia. I was talking to one of the funeral directors on the phone and he could hear my teeth chattering!