UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December Random Merry Fumblings

merledogs

I need to win the Euromillions so I don't have to go to work. Hate the bluddy place at the moment. My director has been seconded onto another project and we are all now reporting to a rather temperamental manager who is moody and unpredictable. My director has his faults, but he's preferable to this person.

Sending you lots of good thoughts Gooster :GroupHug: Even though I knew my gran dying was the best thing to give her peace (and her dementia stole her years ago) it was incredibly emotional. Remember we're here for you if you need us :flowers:

:santa: I was all ready to wrap about half my pressies including SS last night, and then realised I've managed to use up every single scrap of wrapping paper including the bits I save to use on the dog presents :ohmy: Will have to buy more today!

Thanks for the hugs guys. I stayed at my house on my own last night, so have just been watching tv to try and take my mind off it. I suspect when I go to mum and dad's house, it'll hit me then, as I can't remember the last time I saw my dad cry, so seeing him upset will make it more real.

:GroupHug: gooster

:GroupHug: Karen

:GroupHug: CRB

:GroupHug: Lizzie

:GroupHug: :flowers: To everyone who needs one.

The lurgy has had a great time causing havoc within :mad: There isn't a bit of me (or Keith) that doesn't feel hammered into submission. I think it way be on the way out now, but energy levels are low and the cough lingers on. I need to get the SS parcels sent out asap :unsure:

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gifGroup_Hug_Emoticon.gif For Gooster and family.

Bought another two bottles of champers for pressies, not a hope in hell of getting anything through the post in time for Crimbo, so a bottle of champaign will have to do.

Still confined to local walks for the duggies, the hills are still impassable and taking ickle Dinkle any where near a park is just asking for trouble, I may try going round the stubble field, up the drive to the " big hoose " and along the farm track, cross the road into another stubble field and back into the village tomorrow. I'm secretly enjoying being so confined, not having to get up at 6am to get up the hills before anyone else is pretty fab biggrin.gif

Loving Grandma squirrel's spot on advice, as always :laugh:

So many people with losses/poorly relatives at the minute :(

Rest easy Gooster's gran, CRB's farmer friend and Karen's grandma. Big :GroupHug: for their friends and families.

Karen - how is your mum doing?

And for Merle's gran, and rufus the wonderdog's mum - dementia has to be the cruellest of conditions :GroupHug:

I have just heard from my friend that her estranged husband has been found dead in a hotel room. I've been chewing on all night over a meeting with my boss in the morning, but suddenly it doesn't seem all that important.

To Jacobean, Jazz and HLGS - thank you for the thoughts and advice re the person who messes with my head. I don't have to be in contact with her but it's a bit complicated and she can be very persistent. I've tried the f*** off approach a couple of times and then she promises to be good and she is for a while so I just get sucked in all over again. :angry:

I must say it and mean it this time.