UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December Random Merry Fumblings

merledogs

how come my cat always manages to get ill at a weekend with only the emergency vet with their £100 before touching animal policy the only service available :rolleyes: he has an abcess on his bum again..... it burst today so i am bathing with salt water, will see how he goes and then off to emergency vet if absolutely necessary... if not off to own vets tomorrow and will have to see one of the other 2 vets as i don't think my lovely one is there :mecry:

Oh I've become all christmassyfied now. Anyone else stuck on the same thing as usual with a dog with his hat on at the bottom of the screen where there is a box with blue click on the drop down menu and select Christmas :biggrin:

Thanks, Michelle. I have a Christmassy page now!

I've been to the dog club Christmas Fun Day - held outdoors. Brrrr!! Quite a lot of tickets had been sold but heavy snow yesterday meant that only around 30 people turned up. It was good fun but v v cold. I took part in the "I'm Barking Mad - get me out of here bush tucker challenge." There were 6 kinds of dog food and treats to eat - a teaspoon of each. I was out after the third one and OH was out after the fourth but there were two people who tried everything and even though one of them threw up twice she still carried on!! Nerves of steel! I can't get rid of the taste of the stuff I ate :sick01:

so what did you eat?

ive got direrear without eating it lol

Oh no - not again. V sorry to hear that.

We were offered:

•  
  • doggy choc buttons (easy peasy) nothing like human chocolate
  • complete dog food (left a vile after taste)
  • small multi coloured treats (really hard, vile tasting but not too disgusting)THEN....
  • some greenish, round, softish pellets - looked like some kind of animal poo, I couldn't face them but OH ate them. I was out at this point!

•  
  • Fish4dogs fish skin biscuits - OH ate one but the target was 2 so he was out
  • wet dog food - it was meat in jelly

Oh no - not again. V sorry to hear that.

We were offered:

• doggy choc buttons (easy peasy) nothing like human chocolate
  • complete dog food (left a vile after taste)
  • small multi coloured treats (really hard, vile tasting but not too disgusting)THEN....
  • some greenish, round, softish pellets - looked like some kind of animal poo, I couldn't face them but OH ate them. I was out at this point!

• Fish4dogs fish skin biscuits - OH ate one but the target was 2 so he was out
  • wet dog food - it was meat in jelly

ewwwwwwwwwwwwww I couldn't have done any of those so I'm not sure whether to say you were brave or just bonkers :laugh:

Just seen the weather warnings for us tomorrow so we have already decided that we are both taking a snow day and not even attempting to go to work tomorrow - not that I think we could get either one of our cars off the estate even if the main road were to be clear and gritted - nothing has been cleared or gritted here, and today there hasnt been a single car go up the street the roads are snow under a thick crust of ice so absolutely deadly.

Thats a rather lovely Christmas skin, It really is Christmas now.

Thanks everyone for the congrats on my new Grandaughter. She is called Tiagan but Tigger for short. There have been quite a few comments on FB concerned that we have called a child Tigger !

The little Fallabellas are still causing concern. They are not waterproof, they are skin and bone and appear to need delicing now they have warmed up a bit. Another day left and the foals would have died. We got the tiny babies wormed and Im trying to get as much food into the mums so their milk production will increase because the milk had almost stopped due to their own starvation. I womder how many foals did die before these got out.

Two foals are so stunted they look like toys.

Lovely to hear abot Tigger- does she bounce- T I double G Er :biggrin:

Can we visit you Fallabella's once they are better please :wub:

Lovely to hear abot Tigger- does she bounce- T I double G Er :biggrin:

Can we visit you Fallabella's once they are better please :wub:

I will post you a couple of fallas if you want. They are so tiny they could almost fit in a little box.

They will all need proper forever homes.

Edited by Trallwm farm