UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December Random Merry Fumblings

merledogs

We've got approximately 1mm of snow :laugh: We're forecast a few light snow showers tomorrow but people have gone into panic mode and several of the girls friends didn't come to thir party this afternoon because their parents were worried they might not be able to get back here through the snow if it suddenly came down :wacko: I was going to go to bed soon but Mr Hazell says I can't leave him in charge :laugh: We've only got two extras for the night and they're all downstairs playing Just Dance on the Wii. I think I've heard Cotton Eyed Joe 30000 times today :rolleyes: The chocolate fountain was a huge success :biggrin:

We have very thick ice with a light covering of snow. I reckon that A&E is probably heaving with people with broken bones of one kind or another. I managed really well when out with the spins earlier but got over confident and fell on an ultra slippery bit. No damage to me or either dog but the air was BLUE :grrr:

Edited by Spins4me

We've got approximately 1mm of snow :laugh: We're forecast a few light snow showers tomorrow but people have gone into panic mode and several of the girls friends didn't come to thir party this afternoon because their parents were worried they might not be able to get back here through the snow if it suddenly came down :wacko: I was going to go to bed soon but Mr Hazell says I can't leave him in charge :laugh: We've only got two extras for the night and they're all downstairs playing Just Dance on the Wii. I think I've heard Cotton Eyed Joe 30000 times today :rolleyes: The chocolate fountain was a huge success :biggrin:

According to weather.com we're due a light dusting starting around 11pm tonight and continuing off and on all day tomorrow getting heavier but we have a severe weather warning for Sunday when really heavy snow is forecast starting around mid afternoon and continuing through the night - they have been uncannily accurate with their forecasts as it was those we relied on when making the decision to move our Wales trip forward and the heavy snow started in Wales pretty much to the minute that they said it would. I suspect that getting to work Monday might be a problem.

According to weather.com we're due a light dusting starting around 11pm tonight and continuing off and on all day tomorrow getting heavier but we have a severe weather warning for Sunday when really heavy snow is forecast starting around mid afternoon and continuing through the night - they have been uncannily accurate with their forecasts as it was those we relied on when making the decision to move our Wales trip forward and the heavy snow started in Wales pretty much to the minute that they said it would. I suspect that getting to work Monday might be a problem.

Bugger...Ive got to get to London tommorow and back here Sunday. I can see me hopping to anywhere I can get to and staying there...like Hampshire.

I will get back to find Dibs will have moved the goddam mini ponies inside with the goddam outside cats.

We have very thick ice with a light covering of snow. I reckon that A&E is probably heaving with people with broken bones of one kind or another. I managed really well when out with the spins earlier but got over confident and fell on an ultra slippery bit. No damage to me or either dog but the air was BLUE :grrr:

I had to collect my daughter and new Grandaughter from hospital today and the snow was heaving down. On the radio it said that several hospitals down the M4 corridoor were shutting due to lack of staff in.

I have woken up to a winter wonderland :wub: About 3 inches covering everything, but too dark still to take pics yet.

Morning :tired: Took all 4 dogs to bed so tossed and squirmed all night :rolleyes:

RMF : I came on this morning, exactly 3 weeks since I last came on. Given that my hormones start fecking about two weeks prior to each period, and I'm on for 4 days, that means I've had precisely 3 days since my last period when I actually felt ok :( Still, if I'd gone 4 weeks, I'd have come on Xmas day and Xmas eve would have been horrid cos my hormones are raging for a few days beforehand.

A little bit of snow has settled, about a cm and it's snowing lightly now. I'll be donning my bright yellow Croc wellies and walking to work in a minute because if it does come down any more my car will be rendered useless and will be stuck in the car park behind the shop :rolleyes: It's sods law I've got tonnes of stuff to take in with me and could've done with using the car :laugh: I'm going to look like a yellow footed tortoise with a massive rucksack on my back :laugh: