UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Rmf

merledogs

I must be ill...I have just tackled a HUUUUGE mountain of ironing :wacko: I have not quite finished as I couldn't face doing any more of OH's shirts :mellow:

I have also cleaned and scrubbed the front room and hall this weekend, and made a start on the spare room...................... :ohmy: I think I will be back at work for a rest come Monday

I've been sicky yuk today. First got up about 7 and fed D&F, woke up again a bit past 9 and fed the furribles and the chooks and let them out. Felt so awful I had to go back to bed and slept again until early afternoon. D&F have been walked and the chooks cleaned but I'll have to do the furries after work tomorrow. Time for bed again.

Hope you're feeling better today Tiks :flowers:

Start of a new working week, siiiigghh.... although I keep saying that I should be grateful to have a job (albeit a temporary one) after having been unemployed for most of the summer. At least it's not pissing it down so we won't get soaked on the park in a minute. Have a good day everyone! :)

Morning :wave:

I am supposed to be having a brainscan this morning but patient transport seem to have forgotten me - maybe they have decided that scanning an empty space is pointless :wacko:

Hubby has said I can paint the en-suite - nothing could possibly go wrong in a small space with me and paint could it :laugh:

morning all

im fed up with nesty now. I think shes got PMT or something. the back doors open, but shes messing in the kitchen. it started before max came, so its not that. shes going to get her arse kicked today

must get dressed ...

Morning :wave:

I am supposed to be having a brainscan this morning but patient transport seem to have forgotten me - maybe they have decided that scanning an empty space is pointless :wacko:

Hubby has said I can paint the en-suite - nothing could possibly go wrong in a small space with me and paint could it :laugh:

Maybe San knicked your appointment, after all anyone who does loads of ironing is in desperate need of help :unsure: :laugh:

Can photos be supplied of your painting..before and after pics please!! :biggrin:

:GroupHug: Tiks, hope you're even a bit better.

wow we have sunshine :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: it was very nice whilst i was out. been back to the drs another infected ear and the dizzy spells and sickness have returned :rolleyes: add to that the police woke me and the dogs up at 2am delivering leaflets for my neighbours break in..... don't know what got took but their tv, hifi etc are still there...how do i know this??? once again they have gone out and left the blinds wide open with the whole lot on display....idiots

RMrant: having spent a chunk of my weekend trying to find a rescue space for someone's nervous collie, and just rung them to discover it doesn't matter because they've given the dog back to the farm they bought her from. No need to let me know after all *sigh*

I apologise in advance for using the Refuge to unload slightly - I'm not sure where else to go since potentially the people that upset/annoy/frustrate me may look at my facebook or twitter feeds and I really don't want to alienate them....but sometimes you just want to :mad:

I apologise in advance for using the Refuge to unload slightly - I'm not sure where else to go since potentially the people that upset/annoy/frustrate me may look at my facebook or twitter feeds and I really don't want to alienate them....but sometimes you just want to :mad:

I never mind RMRants on here but sometimes think a separate thread would be good - RMR where we coud rant to our hearts content. For example the stupid a***holes this morning who were driving on the motorway in poor light, heavy rain and loads of spray without their headlights. FFS :mad: :mad: :mad:

I never mind RMRants on here but sometimes think a separate thread would be good - RMR where we coud rant to our hearts content. For example the stupid a***holes this morning who were driving on the motorway in poor light, heavy rain and loads of spray without their headlights. FFS :mad: :mad: :mad:

Is this going back to having the cheery and grumpy threads again ? :laugh: