UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

:GroupHug: jules and the lady's family :GroupHug:

:biggrin: for Ben

:ohmy: for hamster. Please dont forget your camera or even better video camera. The manky body parts thread could do with a boost :laugh:

Snow, lovely dress :biggrin: just make sure they're not having a daft dress code :wacko: one wedding i went to at the weekend you weren't allowed to wear anything black! The only person who got away with it was a pregnant lady who couldnt fit into anything else she had. The bride wasnt overly impressed though :wacko: :laugh:

Still waiting to see if i can have old manky cat :mecry:

Edited by collies r best

I usually use Jeyes Fluid.

It might depend on what the slabs are made of whether that would work well : washing soda is caustic because it is very alkaline, I think, and concrete is also pretty alkaline, so algae growing on it might be used to a relatively hi Ph already? And if the slabs are something more neutral, would appplying an alkali potentially damage them?

Curse of Chalion books are a bit good, I didn't stop reading until 1.20 am wacko.gif

The danger of a good book!

Glad to hear Ben's feeling better.

apparently soda crystals remove moss from slabs if thats any help :unsure: be careful using jeyes fluid with polly :flowers:

how Ben feeling today??

busy here..... got earache from the phone :rolleyes: my dad isn't so good at the moment and i think everyone is worried about him....docotrs are calling left right and centre and hospital want him in tomorrow for tests.. he only saw the dr on friday :unsure:

Quote from Ken Bruce this morning =-

Marriage is like a game of cards. In the beginning all you need are two hearts and a diamond. Later on all you want is a club and a spade !!!:laugh::laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

cat update..the woman is finding out if they can have pets at her boyfriends place where shes living, if its a no then hes mine :biggrin: To be honest, i would found this out before moving and not leave the cat on his own like she has but i must keep my mouth shut [a hard thing to do :laugh: ] and behave :wacko:

I usually use Jeyes Fluid.

It might depend on what the slabs are made of whether that would work well : washing soda is caustic because it is very alkaline, I think, and concrete is also pretty alkaline, so algae growing on it might be used to a relatively hi Ph already? And if the slabs are something more neutral, would appplying an alkali potentially damage them?

Blimey wacko.gif, I never knew slabs had a ph !

my dad isn't so good at the moment and i think everyone is worried about him....docotrs are calling left right and centre and hospital want him in tomorrow for tests.. he only saw the dr on friday :unsure:

Oh no !! is it his heart ? hope he'll be ok Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Quote from Ken Bruce this morning =-

Marriage is like a game of cards. In the beginning all you need are two hearts and a diamond. Later on all you want is a club and a spade !!!:laugh::laugh:

laugh.gif Oh yes laugh.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

cat update..the woman is finding out if they can have pets at her boyfriends place where shes living, if its a no then hes mine :biggrin: To be honest, i would found this out before moving and not leave the cat on his own like she has but i must keep my mouth shut [a hard thing to do :laugh: ] and behave :wacko:

I can't imagine she cares too much leaving the old soul in the first place angry.gif, hope he'll be home with you soon.

:laugh: :laugh: @ken bruce

:unsure: :unsure: Az and Duke :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

collies r best...i would have asked the question about pets too :rolleyes: hope you get him :flowers:

Jane not his heart..... i will mail you

thankyou for the good wishes for my dad..... i am shocked at how quick things are moving..... the nhs is fab :biggrin:

:GroupHug: Jules. Glad your friend was at home with those who loved her.

Griff - Glad the NHS is looking after your dad so well. They did a sterling job with my dad over the last few weeks too

RMF I have finally caught up with my paperwork, and stuff. Waded through 2 weeks worth of post. God there is so much junk and worthless sh*t being posted through my door these days.

Hope Ben is feeling a bit better this morning :flowers:

My lovely friend and next door neighbour died yesterday afternoon, at home and surrounded by her family. She was such a 'good' person in absolutely every sense, I feel like a light has gone out of the world.

i am sorry i missed this earlier :flowers: i am very sorry for your loss :GroupHug:

Snow I think that dress is lovely, my friend's been having the same problems, mother of the groom and a some what ample figure, she's had a sod of a time finding something that isn't granny-wear.

possibly not suitable for weddings but my mum is larger and she gets a load of bargains from here

http://www.yoursclothing.co.uk

Helly i hope your dad is doing o.k now :flowers:

Edited by griff

JulesB :GroupHug: and griff :GroupHug:

Thanks for that link. Will get something from there if ever I need to scrub up and look civilised.

I expect delinquent hammy will settle pretty soon in an undemanding environment. We had one of those, kept back from a bunch of fostered rodents because I didn't feel it right to put anyone else at risk. She eventually became quite sociable and laid-back. Looking forward to pics if you can take some without disturbing her too much.