UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

I'm probably too late replying to you Jules but you will provide your friend with a bit of normality where you can have one of your usual chats. It is difficult and you could all end up in tears. :GroupHug:

Am having a completely mad week thanks to normal and volunteer work but am over the worst and looking forward to the weekend. Lots of studying to do.

Good luck with the studying Michelle, will be joining you :flowers:

You could be perimenopausal, though. I had lots of symptoms for a few years before my periods stopped completely (and I hate to tell you, but mine started to come every two weeks for a while... :mecry: )

http://www.cyberspac...imenopause.html

My periods have been irregular for years anyway, so I'm used to it :flowers: I did discuss with my doc that I might be perimenopausal cos my hair is also thinning:mecry:

RMF : Eastenders could have been brilliant tonight, it was quite harrowing at times, but then they kept returning to Barbara Windsor's comedy mug/wig. She was really awful, she can't act her way out of a paper bag :rolleyes:

Edited by merledogs

RMF : Eastenders could have been brilliant tonight, it was quite harrowing at times, but then they kept returning to Barbara Windsor's comedy mug/wig. She was really awful, she can't act her way out of a paper bag :rolleyes:

I'm gobsmacked nobody died !, I did think at one point when Stacy and Whatshisface were sprawled on the road that they were going to be run over by the fire engine laugh.gif.

I'm gobsmacked nobody died !, I did think at one point when Stacy and Whatshisface were sprawled on the road that they were going to be run over by the fire engine laugh.gif.

I thought a load of the cast were supposed to be wiped out as I thought they were leaving. I'm most disappointed :laugh:

It was farcical, wasn't it? It began to look very stagey at one point, with everyone running around endlessly, coughing and yelling, (but not keeping clear of the burning building :rolleyes: ) and I couldn't help laughing at Barbara Windsor. She really is hopeless. :laugh:

The only one I cared about was Stacey, so I'm glad her character survived - despite an amazingly high jump from the rescue ladder. :wacko:

max was quiet and dry all night. nothing wrong with his hearing, soon as the shutter went on the camera he looked up to say not another picture lol

he loves a belly rub, he comes and throws himself onto his back aawwww

the only collar I had that fit him out of the millions I have is pink :laugh: it is a bling bling

Managed to knock Rocky off the bed twice last night. One time I did it by trying to drag more duvet over me the other time Louie turned over. He didnt cry or grumble bless him. Quickly retrieved him from the floor and he settled down and was snoring before i got back into bed.

aw some doggy's are just special and need a bit of help