UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

:mecry: I hate September :mecry: My baby starts school tomorrow :mecry: Molly starts secondary school but doesn't want to go because she has no friends :mecry: We're taking our mind off it by meeting a friend at the allyoucanstuffyerfacewith buffet in MK before popping in to my mums house so she can take up the hems on the girls school trousers :biggrin:

Soon be Christmas :biggrin:

This is excellent news :biggrin: I'll be asking the girls for their Christmas lists soon, it's Emilys birthday on the 20th then I can start planning for Christmas :santa:

Well my wibble has turned into full blown "oh fecking heck now what are we gonna do?" :mecry: :mecry: car failed MOT as expected what wasn't expected (at least by me anyway) was being told it's reached the end of its useful life and not worth repairing :mecry: we don't have any choice about replacing it but we aren't exactly flush either *sighs* now comes the discussion (argument) over me being a tight git and unwilling to spend more than the couple of hundred I'd agreed to for repairs on a new car and hubby who'll tell me how short sighted that is and better to get a tidy car now and spen a lot more than I want to or will want to beg/borrow/steal *sighs*

Can I share some potentially good news?, dad has just arrived in cardiff from morriston, he called me on his roadtrip down the m4, they started him on steroids yesterday to reduce the swelling to the 'alien' (they are now calling it a tumour not mass but alien isnt as scary).. and...

He has a small amount of feeling in his legs, his feet are warming up and he can move his legs, its slight,. but thats a good sign right? :biggrin:

Now keep everything crossed as he gets the results from the 2nd scan soon and we need no more invaders

• Like 1