UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Does Rmf Need A Bit Of A Makeover

Does RMF need a new name   

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I belong to numerous forums and they all have a RMF thread and althought they may have different names they all contain just as must randomn chatter and info as our one does. I dont see point in changing the title. If we changed it to chatter and then people's post didnt get a response would they feel even more offended than if it gets missed in the current RMF thread? We'd probably still be saying about if its important start a new thread.

I will admit Im the one who says both marmite and vegemite are grim :laugh:

I like RMF and think it is fine, but it is definitely misunderstood. A new name might help people know it;'s not always going to get you and answer to something.

It is a sad day however when vegemite is even put in the same league as marmite, let alone the same sentence :ohmy:

I think it's fine and would be much the same whatever name it's given. Unless you are suggesting one RMF for those who like marmite and another for vegemite fans? Come to think of it, we would probably need another thread for those heathens who like neither!

Anyway, back to RMF - I think it's fine and posting or not posting is completely optional. If there are more separate threads being started I think that RMF would look less significant anyway.

dont bother, they are both absolutely disgusting and should be re labelled spawn of the devil :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: i agree totally both are absoloutely minging!!!!

i like RMF the way it is.... i don't always get a response to my posts and take no offence at all :biggrin: