UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

Rumpole, I shouldn't go :laugh: because you were doubtless not amused at the time. But I can't help it, sorry.

Did he remember who he was addressing his comments to in whatever dream he was having?

nope doessnt remember a thing he kept his mouth shut last night tho :rolleyes:

So sorry about Griffin Vonny :GroupHug:

Its Sunday and I am up :unsure: I don't get up this early in the week :wacko:

My face is hamsterised but I'm not in pain, just feels strange :wacko:

Off to walk the boys soon, then back to settle down with bacon and eggs and hash browns to watch the Belgium Grand Prix :biggrin:

Sooo tired....

Did a car boot yesterday and then drove to Bristol and back for Dog/Cat food donation. I could sleep all day but I have to unload the car and sort out a few things. I have to check all the horses and cows today so will either drive round or catch Amelia and ride round. The Discovery would be the safest option....

It's very wet & windy here and cold.

Scoobs has been in an extremely cheeky mood the last few days and keeps play fighting with us all. I've also managed to walk him past several dogs without him turning a hair thanks to treat in hand. He's at the point where he sees a dog, smacks his lips and looks at me. :laugh:

Got a lay-in this morning :ohmy: Didn't wake up until 7.30, which meant there was only time to walk one set of dogs before heading off to Egham show with sister, nephew and my Mum and Dad. Just got back and I'm waiting for the weather to decide what it is going to do before I head out with the other lot of dogs.

OH is policing Notting Hill Carnival all weekend - 3x12 hrs shifts :angry: we never get to do anything together on Aug bank holiday because of the stupid carnival.

OH is policing Notting Hill Carnival all weekend - 3x12 hrs shifts :angry: we never get to do anything together on Aug bank holiday because of the stupid carnival.

Snap!

I have spent the last 6 New Years Eve's on my own with just the dogs for company :wink:

Thats what comes to being married to a copper who is public order level I suppose.

You wait till the Olympics. We won't see anything of them at all!! Perhaps we should start the lonley Police officers wives club! :biggrin: