UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

We are still in the car on route back from nadder valley show ! Fab day and was lovely to meet you as well Lynne and Duncan and Trixie

Mark has found his calling in life as a hook the duck stall holder and with the rest of the Dogstar team raised a stunning 160 pounds :)

Am shattered as is Noah who was very good today other than his one moment Of deciding to visit the other stands on his own :)

Thanks Sam, nice to finally meet you and Mark as well, also met Wendy with Wiggle n Sophie for the first time, Amy with Louie, and caught up with Lynn n Duncan, meeting Trixie.

Left at 8:05 this morning, got home at 8:10 this evening, Cliffy is full of beans, Archie n Tessie are flat out cos they had a hard day doing b*gger all in the house :rolleyes:

Time for a beer I reckon, which means I may fall asleep on the couch :laugh:

btw hope you all enjoy the cake

Ooops nearly forget, met Fee and her gorgous dogs too

Edited by Laurel n Hardy

Evening :flowers:

I have just about got over my shopping trip this afternoon - have I mentioned before how much I hate shopping :angry:

Had to stop in town for something, found a parking space, put some money in the pay and display meter, which gave me a ticket. Found the shop I wanted was closed and also found out that Sunday parking is free, so the robbing b*stard machine just took my money :angry:

Part 2, the hell that is Tesco :unsure: I need new pants (especially with holibobs coming up), most of mine are not fit for public viewing, I bought a couple of pairs of nice F&F ones not long ago and thought I'd stock up (I went into M&S the other week but was confused by so many different styles and when I had finally made my selection there were 3,024 people in the queue for the till so gave up). Nope - no longer doing those.

After buying far more stuff than I needed I got "the checkout you really want to avoid". The frikkin woman must have commented on every single item in my trolley. D&F are rather partial to stinky chubs, so I'd got several of them - each time one went through she went, "eeeuuurrrgggghhh they feel funny", along with her dislike of cous cous, lentils (they give her wind) etc.

I then gave the stupid bint my clubcard money off vouchers, which she proceeded to rip up like a 2 month old chimpanzee :angry: I had £25 worth and she managed to rip the barcode in half on most of them so they need replacing.

Have I mentioned I hate shopping...............

Edited by chickentikka

Can I hide on here and ask if anyone has a homity pie recipe. I daren't start any more threads asking for the weird sounding recipes I seem to need in my life!

Do you know I'm pretty sure I do! Haven't tried it, and would need to dig it out of the office so can't get it tonight, but I'll have a look tomorrow (remind me if I don't post it soon!).

Nowt else to say as I'm knackered and off to do some serious lounging on the sofa with a BIG glass of vino :cool:

Evening :flowers:

I have just about got over my shopping trip this afternoon - have I mentioned before how much I hate shopping :angry:

Had to stop in town for something, found a parking space, put some money in the pay and display meter, which gave me a ticket. Found the shop I wanted was closed and also found out that Sunday parking is free, so the robbing b*stard machine just took my money :angry:

Part 2, the hell that is Tesco :unsure: I need new pants (especially with holibobs coming up), most of mine are not fit for public viewing, I bought a couple of pairs of nice F&F ones not long ago and thought I'd stock up (I went into M&S the other week but was confused by so many different styles and when I had finally made my selection there were 3,024 people in the queue for the till so gave up). Nope - no longer doing those.

After buying far more stuff than I needed I got "the checkout you really want to avoid". The frikkin woman must have commented on every single item in my trolley. D&F are rather partial to stinky chubs, so I'd got several of them - each time one went through she went, "eeeuuurrrgggghhh they feel funny", along with her dislike of cous cous, lentils (they give her wind) etc.

I then gave the stupid bint my clubcard money off vouchers, which she proceeded to rip up like a 2 month old chimpanzee :angry: I had £25 worth and she managed to rip the barcode in half on most of them so they need replacing.

Have I mentioned I hate shopping...............

Tiks, your whole post has made me chuckle, sorry, and thank you flowers.gif, but I must ask, why do you need undercrackers that are fit for public viewing, are you planning on some sort of knicker flashers holiday ? unsure.gif

Hope Jazz' is feeling better this morning Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

On our walk this morning there were so many deer bopping about the place, one very nearly knocked Spud over ! ohmy.gif

The 'wind' comment has just made me laugh out loud :laugh:

Morning people :flowers: It's a lovely day here. I've been up and busying since 5am - Whuppety Jake has just emerged from the duvet, yawning and making enquires about breakfast. Lazy hound :wub:

Thanks Sam, nice to finally meet you and Mark as well, also met Wendy with Wiggle n Sophie for the first time, Amy with Louie, and caught up with Lynn n Duncan, meeting Trixie.

Left at 8:05 this morning, got home at 8:10 this evening, Cliffy is full of beans, Archie n Tessie are flat out cos they had a hard day doing b*gger all in the house :rolleyes:

Time for a beer I reckon, which means I may fall asleep on the couch :laugh:

btw hope you all enjoy the cake

Ooops nearly forget, met Fee and her gorgous dogs too

Hello :flowers:

You met me too...I was the strange one sitting on the floor and helpd Cliffy find a doggy lucky dip, once he decided I wasn't a big scary monster :wub:

Hello and kisses to a very cute Clifford.

Mxxx

Edited by murtle