UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July Rmf

Helly

Hello July. Jeez what's going on. Did someone put a few months in the cupboard and forget to let them out?

It's ot today. Mad busy day in work cos it's month end.

Hope everyone is ok.

Watch out for folk in Stevenage Phebe :laugh: Or actually could you possibly divert to Stevenage, pick up 2 rather gorgeous doglets and bring them to me in Warrington.

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today, I yet again get to hand over my interesting work to someone else and get left with the crap...now there's a surprise.

I said before - the next time I have to hand over my work will be the last, so I am now hoping that this is the start of me handing over all my work slowly, but not too slowly and heading for the door one final time...

I can be ignored by my cats at home, I don't need to come to work to be ignored!!

Roll on the summer days...

Morning all. Congratulations on your Alan-free summer, Phoebejo :laugh:

I am going to Herts tomorrow :ohmy: with 3 canine passengers, handing them over to rescue and then staying overnight with my auntie in Barnet. Haven't been to the south east since 2006. I might be a bit nervous :unsure:

S'ok we don't bite (well, not too much lol) I'm just next door to Barnet and it's quite civilised, honest - I'll wave to you

Watch out for folk in Stevenage Phebe :laugh: Or actually could you possibly divert to Stevenage, pick up 2 rather gorgeous doglets and bring them to me in Warrington.

Wish I could but it's a bit of a detour :laugh:

Hi :wave4:

I live in Herts - we're quite nice here! Hope you have a good time here!

I think I had better come down again some time and meet a few Fugees :biggrin: Can't stay longer this time as need to get back on Sat.

Left work early, went to Sainsburys, came home, went to hairdresser for a much needed trim.

Where our offices are there is no parking unless you park in the Old Trafford cricket ground car park, which is normally £3, but £10 on matchdays. There's been a 4 day match this week, so I've been parking where lots of other people park, on a residential street further up. I got back to my car to find a note on my windscreen : "I AM A RESIDENT AROUND THIS AREA WE ARE TIRED OF YOU PEOPLE PARKING AROUND HERE I AM DOING WHEEL CLAMPING AND I WILL CLAMP YOUR CAR IF YOU CARRY ON PARKING AROUND HERE". Handwritten note, won't take the police long to figure out who it is, will it? :rolleyes: I know the residents are fed up of people parking down their street, but they have drives and it's a public road, so anyone can park there.

There's some days when I'd put them on the train up to you with a Paddington Bear-type message on it. "Please look after this Spinone" :biggrin: :laugh:

Aw :wub: I will one day have another one.

Have been cutting the grass. Got loads done in work today. Got the month end finished off earlier than usual and sorted some other humungous tasks. Dare I say things are going a whole lot better. Last time I thought things had improved it all went horrible.

Its tipping down here. The footings for my extention are in, filled in with a big thick layer of polysirene on top. It sounds like 200 drums outside the back door :laugh: Concrete goes on tomorrow then the brickwork starts.

:GroupHug: Murtle..i am sorry you have to hand over your intersting work and feel ignored :flowers:

jazz bet you did get a fright with Freddie...i can cope with most things..i see blood and i panic :rolleyes: i think that is down to laney severing an artery as a pup!

Helly...... lets hope the nice weather comes back for your concrete pouring :flowers:

and for anybody else please choose :GroupHug: :flowers:

my delivery hasn't arrived as yet... i think i am supposed to be leaving at about 11am...i don't want to go and put my nice clothes on for goign to meet little william until i have sorted the delivery out :rolleyes: can't believe i have double booked myself :mad: i am going to leave a note and see if the courier will leave my fencing round the back..if not i will have to sort it next week :unsure: