UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July Rmf

Helly

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you find out where, exactly? I live just outside Chesterfield, and can get notices put up at the local vet and pet shop if necessary? If it's Worksop I'll be no help I'm afraid, as I'm on the opposite side of Chesterfield.

Thanks everyone for your best wishes regarding the Spin pup. Owl should be back later and will give exact details but the location should be on Doglost as he is listed.

I've sent the Dog Lost link to a friend of mine who lives in the area. Jazz, if Jen wasn't close to producing Grandbaby 3 I'd be in Derbyshire right now!!!!

BTW if anyone can spare a few more "come out, baby" thoughts please send them to my daughter. She's so big and fed up and has been having twingey pains for days and days now. :unsure:

Edited by Spins4me

Fingers crossed for the pup, poor lad must be so frightened sad.gif

Come out quick thoughts for Spins grandbairn too Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

I have made Satin Balls, and they have gone down like the proverbial lead balloon rolleyes.gif I'm trying it cooked now, glad I didn't make it in bulk, even Spud thinks it's poo, and he eats anything meaty.

Ben's Dogmatic has arrived, he looks rather handsome in it too

Bionic Vet was really good last night, wouldn't mind helping Noel "relax" biggrin.gifcool.gif

Dibs the explorer has been North of Watford. She even knows where Yorkshire is.

And sadly you don't, posh southern person. Can I point out that Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire are different counties. If you ever get lost, I'm not helping!

I have made Satin Balls, and they have gone down like the proverbial lead balloon rolleyes.gif I'm trying it cooked now, glad I didn't make it in bulk, even Spud thinks it's poo, and he eats anything meaty.

My lot prefer cooked meat as well, they have been known to look at raw meat with an expression something like "what the feck do you expect me to do with that manky piece of shite? Microwave it and I'll reconsider my position." :rolleyes:

My lot prefer cooked meat as well, they have been known to look at raw meat with an expression something like "what the feck do you expect me to do with that manky piece of shite? Microwave it and I'll reconsider my position." :rolleyes:

laugh.gif

It went down very well cooked, for now rolleyes.gif, now have to see where I can get cheap mince from, Tesco do it for £2.50 for 500g, wonder if Asda would be any cheaper.