July Rmf

Helly

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you have a lovely time Gemstone flowers.gif

Hoping Griff and Jazz get on ok today.

Thank god the clouds have cleared away today and the sun is shining, had a lovely walk in the forest this morning, not another dog in sight....bliss.

Spud has a new favourite game, having a hessian sack thrown over him, he then bounces about to get it off and stands wagging his tail with a silly grin on his face laugh.gif

Me again rolleyes.gif

I saw a really good idea for charity stalls yesterday, I was in an ethical gift shop and they had a big basket filled with tiny knitted teddy's which the owners mum had knitted from donated wool, these were on sale for a £1 and they chose a different charity to donate the money too every few months, the last donation was £300, I thought it was a great idea, plus the dogs loved them, Spud killed his, but Ben luffs his now rather soggy teddy, Daisy of course couldn't bring herself to play rolleyes.gif

You're braver than me Amy!

I am attempting to kick myself into action with coffee. Not working terribly well :rolleyes:

OH is rebuilding a wall in our living room and the boys aren't pleased with the disruption to their space.

id love to go amy, but cant drive that far. if someone is coming from this way id happily share the petrol.

thank you all for getting on your knees and praying. the doctor is sending me straight for an appointment for tests, rather than going through the surgeons first. thats the stomach getting sorted, if you get on your knees again at 2 id be grateful. the power of fugees xxxx

I did remember to pick up the washing. ive put it on the line. after the heatwave all this time, its getting dark out there

That's great news Jazz :flowers:

Washing. That reminds me. THere is a badly behaved washing machine downstairs with a (now no doubt stinky) part washed load in it. I have a feeling hte springs to the drum are kernackered. Must get OH to sort it after he's done the wall :wub:

Had a lovely long walk with the mutts.

After the training I've been doing with Taffy recently around the cows, and the recent episode where they were right up against the fence and he completely ignored them when we were walking past, I decided we'd go in the field and go right near the cows, which we did and even though we got literally about 20 feet away from them, he completely ignored them :pinkie: He got lots of fuss for being such a good boy :wub: Amazing that a year ago I would never have thought he could be trusted anywhere near the cows off lead, just shows what a bit of training can do.

ETA : glad you got good news Jazz :flowers:

Edited by merledogs

Ah well, having the title lead in the job role for a while was lovely...out of the office for two days in workshops and come back to work being allocated by head of department, time allocation managed by the PM...blah blah blah...

I am now taking Lead back out of my job role - oh yes that's right they never actualy got round to documenting it, that's lucky than.

Right back to writing my stuff up so I can get the hell out of here..

Ah well, having the title lead in the job role for a while was lovely...out of the office for two days in workshops and come back to work being allocated by head of department, time allocation managed by the PM...blah blah blah...

I am now taking Lead back out of my job role - oh yes that's right they never actualy got round to documenting it, that's lucky than.

Right back to writing my stuff up so I can get the hell out of here..

Oh no! :ohmy:

Definitely time to find something else :flowers: