UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

Mel you push over. You're still feeding Herbert :laugh:

Great work by Mr Rumpole. Mr W has fixed our heating today as it wouldn't come on the last couple of weeks. Have been sitting with my coat round me at night :laugh:

No good being here. Must finish essay no.1

Another soft touch, we have claude and charlie our pigeons, who will only eat black sunflower seeds and peck at the kitchen velux to request food.

Plus Ivan the crow who also likes homecooked dog food, and finds flying hard after he has had a gorging session

Oh Michelle, you sound like me :rolleyes: I'm a procrastenator and a perfectionist. Tis a wonder I ever get anything done. I've got 2 big projects to deliver at work this month, I've done a lot of thinking, umming and ahhing and several false starts. I'm just going to have to go for it :laugh:

Double poop :angry: I forgot that belly dancing was on tonight.

Have had a lovely day. The fact I didnt get called into work and got a lie in was brilliant. Fact its my birthday as well :) Got pressies and money. Then went to visit my friend and her baby and got cuddles. She is so adorable :wub: Been out for a meal this evening so fab day all round.

My baby has chicken pox! ohmy.gif Almost all of the kids at Georgias nursery have had it recently so I'm not surprised, thankfully all of the other girls have had it. She was really tired and miserable yesterday and I thought it was because she'd tired herself out on Saturday in MK but this morning I noticed a few suspicious looking spots. They've quickly multiplied and she looks really rough sad01_anim.gif I've sent Mr Hazell out for a weeks worth of supplies because it doesn't look as if I'll be going anywhere with her rolleyes.gif At least she's getting it out of the way now in time for our holiday, we go away on June 1st! Poor girl is thoroughly miserable though, her two favourite things are nursery and parks and she can't go to either now for days. I may need valium to help me get through this!

Aaaawwwwww poorly baby bejo. Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif When mine had chickenpox , the bath tub and cold calamine lotion were my friends. The really helped with the childrens itching.

Have had a lovely day. The fact I didnt get called into work and got a lie in was brilliant. Fact its my birthday as well smile.gif Got pressies and money. Then went to visit my friend and her baby and got cuddles. She is so adorable wub.gif Been out for a meal this evening so fab day all round.

Happy Birthday Amy. :partytime:

Hope that you have a safe flight and a good time Sam. flowers.gif

My mind isn't working properly, so apoplogies to anyone I have missed.

Tomorrow is the day for Lucy to make her way to the bridge. I am dreading it. mecry.gif

Greys mum :( :GroupHug:

It must be horrible for you, dreading tomorrow, but I hope tonight is full of cuddles with Lucy. I will be thinking of you tomorrow, and wishing her a safe journey. She will be leaving in the arms of someone who loves her, and knowing that she is loved completely :GroupHug:

Spins, I'm glad you are feeling a bit better :flowers:

Tonight I am mostly loving my husband. I met a little FIV positive cat at our local rescue this weekend who is desperate for a home and no one wants him :(

I said no more cats after losing Treacle at Christmas (and seeing my four old cats before him succumb to age one after the other), but we have a secure garden (for the chickens) and a set up that is ideal for an indoor/'only' cat. OH says I am to go get him immediately :biggrin: Not that I was seeking permission mind :rolleyes: but it's nice that he's on side for me constantly adding to the waifs and strays numbers :biggrin: We are going back to meet him on Saturday and hopefully pass the homecheck etc and bring him home.

:GroupHug: for Georgia. I hope she doesn't feel to unwell with chicken pox. :GroupHug:

After my early walk I found myself with very little to do today, so I made yet more ginger cake rolleyes.gif

Can you please come and have nothing to do at my house so you can make me ginger cake? :biggrin:

Greysmum :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Julesb, what a lovely hubby you have. :biggrin: I am sure you will pass the HC with flying colours. :flowers:

Morning :tired: I did not sleep well, got to sleep after midnight and awake about 4.30 :tired:

Tomorrow is the day for Lucy to make her way to the bridge. I am dreading it. mecry.gif

Sending lots of gentle squishes and wishing Lucy a safe journey Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

For anyone who's not on Facebook, Steph Kittycat's Nala is going to the bridge today as well mecry.gif

We are going back to meet him on Saturday and hopefully pass the homecheck etc and bring him home.

What a fab hubby you have wub.gif

just popping in very quickly to say thank you Jazz and Chasta for the Dogstar items Mark collected from PO Box this morning

There were a number of parcels that had no senders details so if someone here sent a dog towel and travel bowls Thank You too flowers.gif

right have to finish packing , check in opens in 3 hours and I am still in my dressing gown !

Morning :flowers:

Back from our camping trip which turned out better than expected. We had all the rain in one go on Saturday night (about 15 hrs non stop) :unsure: plenty of walks and a bit of swimming in the river for the dogs. :wub: I have today off to shop, garden and generally catch up. :biggrin:

:GroupHug: for Lucy and Nala today.

Edited by houndzrus