UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

Hello :)

Typical bank holiday weather here :rolleyes:

I need bright ideas to get cat pizzle smells out of carpet as someone missed the litter tray.I've vaxed it with biological washing liquid,used bicarb of soda and still it pongs of pizzle.I seem to remember white vinegar is good to use? Has anyone any tips?

Jules of cat pizzle house :sick01:

my noo pergola not quite finished but nearly there

DSCF5542.jpg

and with noo fence (also nearly finished)

DSCF5545.jpg

please ignore assorted rubbish, unoiled decking, and missing fence panels we are very much work in progress :laugh:

I dont think it looks bad at all considering it was all free wood from industrial machinery packing cases.

very nice woodwork, especially as it was free lol

ive just folded up the (luckily enough) small crate,but trapped my finger in it. its suprising, your looking at the squashed finger, scream, but cant think to unfold the crate to get the finget out .....

Jules - make a paste with white vinegar and bicarb of soda, rub it into affected area and leave to dry out, then hoover flowers.gif Obviously make sure no cats pizz on it in the meantime laugh.gif

Melf - looks great flowers.gif Can you clone him please, I have about a zillion jobs which would keep him busy for about a year rolleyes.gif

I have mown and strimmed the lawn at the front and sprinkled on some lawn feed/weedkiller/mosskiller type stuff. I do hope it's not going to kill off my lawn.

My baby has chicken pox! :ohmy: Almost all of the kids at Georgias nursery have had it recently so I'm not surprised, thankfully all of the other girls have had it. She was really tired and miserable yesterday and I thought it was because she'd tired herself out on Saturday in MK but this morning I noticed a few suspicious looking spots. They've quickly multiplied and she looks really rough :( I've sent Mr Hazell out for a weeks worth of supplies because it doesn't look as if I'll be going anywhere with her :rolleyes: At least she's getting it out of the way now in time for our holiday, we go away on June 1st! Poor girl is thoroughly miserable though, her two favourite things are nursery and parks and she can't go to either now for days. I may need valium to help me get through this!

I need bright ideas to get cat pizzle smells out of carpet as someone missed the litter tray.I've vaxed it with biological washing liquid,used bicarb of soda and still it pongs of pizzle.I seem to remember white vinegar is good to use? Has anyone any tips?

Jules of cat pizzle house :sick01:

Surgical Spirit will shift the pizz

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif for poorly Georgia

After my early walk I found myself with very little to do today, so I made yet more ginger cake rolleyes.gif

Poor little Georgia. Hope she's a lot better very soon :GroupHug:

Hope the antihists helped and the blotches have gone Barbara

I've nearly finished the first essay finally. Not much to do now. I had real problems getting started with it as I became full of self doubt.

Have just got back from a humungous and new walk with Scoobs and we're both a tad knackered. We also got thoroughly soaked. Am going to have a nice warm shower in a minute. Am just having a cuppa to warm up.

:GroupHug: for Georgia (and the rest of the Bejo clan), I can't imagine Georgia doing stoical.

I have finally got the shopping done - it was fab, there were only about 4 other people in Morrisons and loads of tills open :biggrin: When I was halfway home I realised that I'd forgot yoghurt but Tesco Express was open so sorted. Shopping is unpacked and I'm just having a cuppa before putting the chooks to bed and giving the small furries room a quick shakedown.

My baby has chicken pox! :ohmy: Almost all of the kids at Georgias nursery have had it recently so I'm not surprised, thankfully all of the other girls have had it. She was really tired and miserable yesterday and I thought it was because she'd tired herself out on Saturday in MK but this morning I noticed a few suspicious looking spots. They've quickly multiplied and she looks really rough :( I've sent Mr Hazell out for a weeks worth of supplies because it doesn't look as if I'll be going anywhere with her :rolleyes: At least she's getting it out of the way now in time for our holiday, we go away on June 1st! Poor girl is thoroughly miserable though, her two favourite things are nursery and parks and she can't go to either now for days. I may need valium to help me get through this!

Poor Georgia Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif , I had Chicken pox when I was 22 and it was horrid. Grandma Squirrel covered me in camomile lotion and it did help take the edge of the flippin itch

Noah is very sorry for Georgia as well but his advice is take metacam as it works for him when he is poorly unsure.gif maybe taking advice off a dog via the internet is not really the best idea......

Hope the antihists helped and the blotches have gone Barbara

Have just got back from a humungous and new walk with Scoobs and we're both a tad knackered. We also got thoroughly soaked. Am going to have a nice warm shower in a minute. Am just having a cuppa to warm up.

Thanks they did but discovered that antihistamines and a glass of red wine don't mix :sleeping_03anim:

Hope you've warmed up.

RMF I'm working tomorrow :ohno02: and every Tuesday until the end of July :ohno02: :ohno02: :ohno02:

Great woodwork by Mr Rumpole :flowers: what is inside the pergola? Looks like a pond :unsure:

yes it is a pond containing these

DSCF5358.jpg

the pergola is to stop them getting too much sun and to stop any herons other than herbert 'my' heron (who prefers asda fish to koi :rolleyes: ) from getting to them