UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

Taffy used to bark at my neighbours, until I taught him "LEAVE IT" in the voice of doom, which now works as a catch all for all sorts of situations including motorbikes, which were his absolute pet hate previously laugh.gif

I do sometimes give the Mrs B special "look of doom - I am very disappointed with you" - but unfortunately if Daisy has her nose glued to the fence, she can fail to spot this!

Bless her cotton socks though, if she spots me and I recall her, she immediately leaves the fence alone and comes dashing back to me at a rate of knots.

i haven't been on for a few days :GroupHug: for all who need them.

gemstone sorry to hear about your troubles over your cat... i am sure your vet will say that your cat is ok :flowers: i have 2 dogs here..1 i feed a massivley reduced amount of food as she gains weight.... the other i have to feed double the reccomended amount to keep him looking reasonable..as my vet pointed out animals are very much individuals and what suits one won't automaticaly suit another. i would get him checked..ask the vet for a report and explain why and keep it with your other records, also i would perhaps keep him in for a little while... just so he remembers exactly where home is :wink:

merledogs congratulations on passing your exam and lucky escape with the flat tyre :ohmy:

i have been to the drs today with my deaf ear..saw the dr i like and got a tuning fork stuck on my head :laugh: :laugh: good news is i won't be permanently deaf bad news is the numpty at the walk in centre gave me the wrong treatment so i have endured a week of earspray for nothing :angry: i also have to go to the hospital tomorrow for an xray.. i got muchly told off for leaving it 5 months before mentioning a problem and got told off for trying to dodge the hospital :laugh:

Mrs B :GroupHug:

Griff glad you're now on decent treatment.

I passed the first unit of my course

Heard a report about people being chucked off benefit and the medical centres not doing a proper medical assessment and thought you don't say :rolleyes: Could have told them that along with many others no doubt ages ago

Had an awful day at work again. I've got to find something else

Edited by Jacobean

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif Alex

I am fuming - what is it with people these days? On Friday evening we made a special trip out to Swindon go see a collection only item from ebay - the time had been specified by the seller not by us, yet when we got there bang on time no one was home they'd given me their mobile number so I rang and got the answerphone mad.gif so left a bit of an irritated message and started to drive away - only to get a call back saying they had forgotten we were coming and were at a friends house but would come back home and would be there in about 10 - 15 mins would I wait rolleyes.gif when they did turn up and I saw the desk they'd measured it wrong so it was too big for me to buy anyway so the whole thing was a complete waste of time.

I also had bid on another collection only item, this time in Chippenham, a leather executive chair as my chair also needs replacing - I won the item on Saturday and emailed to find out when I could collect - the seller said any weekday evening after 7pm so we agreed that I'd go tonight he emailed and confirmed the date and time ... I emailed twice since then to try and get a contact number and to ask how he wanted me to pay - I haven't had a reply to either email so figured I'd just take cash ... got there at 7:10pm and once again there was no one home mad.gif we hung about for a good 10 mins but no sign of anyone so I left a note thru the door saying that I wouldn't be prepared to call again and for him to cancel the sale. What a waste of time & petrol!

My oldest girl has her driving test soon. so loked for a cheep car for her. found a nice Micra then looked at insurance price went from £1500 to £7000 thumbsdown_still.png

The car was only £500.

Think this may be a good way to cut down on cars on the roadgrrr.gif

Sorry have been AWOL. Have a leg in plaster still! Was in plaster for 7 weeks, been replastered yesterday for at least another 3 weeks:(

Korky is not doing too well at the moment. Dave and I have been separated since beginning of April but I am coping. :)

Korks would not cope with wheels so I am not going down that route for her. Max was fine on wheels but he was less like a bull at a barn gate!! I have regular appts with the vets to check her mobility. (Debbie is a star for taking us) We are getting to the incontinence stage now, but I am keeping her clean.

Snoops is still great coping well. Ozzy is still a plonker and he has been a rock for me these last 3 months. Bonnie the Yorkie foster girl is fab. She makes me laugh daily with her *moon walk*

Will try to log on and post more often x

My oldest girl has her driving test soon. so loked for a cheep car for her. found a nice Micra then looked at insurance price went from £1500 to £7000 thumbsdown_still.png

The car was only £500.

Think this may be a good way to cut down on cars on the roadgrrr.gif

It's even worse for boys wanting their first car... we put Nick on our Insurance for the first couple of years that made it affordable and they can build up some no claims as a named driver you have to be the owner of the car though just make sure you tell them that the young named driver is the primary driver of that car. Once they get over aged 21 with at least 2 years driving behind them then they can switch to their own and it's more reasonable.

It's even worse for boys wanting their first car... we put Nick on our Insurance for the first couple of years that made it affordable and they can build up some no claims as a named driver you have to be the owner of the car though just make sure you tell them that the young named driver is the primary driver of that car. Once they get over aged 21 with at least 2 years driving behind them then they can switch to their own and it's more reasonable.

Thanks will have a look at that

Kazz! You have broked your leg :ohmy: Get well soon, mate.

Well done Michelle for passing :flowers:

Wispa and I are staggering around like wobbly exhausted staggering things. We did 2 hours intensive tracking last night and 2 hours the night before. I reckon we were running about 24 hours behind our quarry, which is exactly the start she had on us. We can't do more than 2 hours at a time as after that Wispa gets mentally exhausted and a bit doolally, especially in an urban setting where she has to sort out a zillion smells and suppress her natural urge to eat cars, chase practically everything and snog every bloke with a beard. We were set to go back today, but dog was caught in a garden last night, about 20 mins dog-trot to the west of where we were yesterday. Very relieved as dog is a shy little cav on epilepsy medication. In fact, I am so relieved I am :mecry: