UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

morning all

Lissie isnt impressed with her new bed. Its so thick, it wouldnt fit in the washing machine. no doubt when shadow sees it, shes wont get off lol

mother hopes to be coming home today. shes very sore, but will be happy in her own home.

morning. I have mowed my back garden although it was more of a jungle than garden. I have about 1/3 left to do but the mower overheated due to the length of the grass so I shall resume after the kennels closes at 1pm. Its awfully warm out and trying to keep 3 black dogs quiet and out of the sun is a bit of a handfull :laugh:

2 dogs happily sunbathing,garden full of washing,duvets and pillows and dog beds :rolleyes: .Off to Yeovil to pick up an ebay gazebo win then will take Duncan and Trixie to Nine Springs Park which has lovely woods and 9 springs in it,so lovely and cool and plenty of water for these two to play in.

Norty Esme :laugh:

Hope you find someone soon KathyM :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: Snow

Oh dear CT, we made that mistake once years ago with a dog and the ice cream van. Lasted for years! :laugh:

:laugh: Owl!

Hope your mum is ok Jazz :flowers:

Morning :flowers: The pop up tenat and associated stuff has been packed up. Just chilling for a while before going for a walk. The dogs are quite chilled too. Enjoy the good weather everyone :flowers:

I have made a mistake which I fear will bite me on the b*m bigtime Normally when I get Dex and Fleur an ice cream it's a mini milk from the shop round the corner but yesterday they came out and got an ice cream from the van. Today when the van tingalinged up outside (three times :ohmy: ) they were at the front door and ready to 'buy'

That reminds me of a story I read about someones Bassett who used to take herself off to the ice cream van, wait in line for her cone and trot home with it, her owner would settle her bill at the end of the week laugh.gif

I have found my tax disc. The culprit was ... a tree I had moved some hedging conifers in my car, and one must have swiped the tax disc off the screen and got it caught in its branches. At least it won't be affected by the curse I declared against the thief as it has no head gasket, no trousers and no bum to be stung on by a wasp.

Ooop's laugh.gif

Sorry to hear about your friend Snow Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

There seems to be a lot of House Martin action going on round our window's this morning, not sure if this pair are thinking of building a nest or are just using the window as a perch

2010_0523first0001.jpg

I haven't opened the curtains at the front today in an attempt to keep the house cool. I have moved a load of stuff into the cellar (it probably should go to the tip but I can't be faffed).

About to have a clean up of the tv corner for the engineer - tis a bit grim behind the tv :ohmy:

Celeste - you now have me singing Happy Hour :laugh:

Edited by chickentikka